IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events). I am using Zgemma H.2S on Wooshbuild V6.
Goes without saying want this to best glitch/freeze free so want a service with excellent feedback no resellers
24 hour test prior to sign up. Please advise of prices.
Many Thanks

Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events). I am using Zgemma H.2S on Wooshbuild V6.
Goes without saying want this to best glitch/freeze free so want a service with excellent feedback no resellers
24 hour test prior to sign up. Please advise of prices.

Hi looking for a 24hr test of iptv for openbox V9 sky sports channels ect with a view on taking a years subscription many thanks

Require 2 IPTV subs. KODI or VLC
Must have:
UK Asian Channels (Star Plus)
UK & International Sports (inc Willow TV)

Looking to buy ASAP. 24hr trail required.

Hi looking for an IPTV provider for all UK channels, enigma2 and Kodi - free trial test preferable prior to 12 months subscription

Looking for full IPTV package(sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events). i have a V8s but might change to Mag256
This needs to glitch/freeze free.
I want a direct service with excellent feedback Uk or Irish (no re-sellers)
24 hour test please along with a list of prices.(possibly needing 3 subs for different people/IP addresses)
Please PM me

24 hour test prior to sign up. Please advise of prices

Hi,

Looking for IPTV service that has as many channels as possible to the Sly UK package.

Should be able to provide a trial (48 hours minimum if possible).

This should be flexible and able to run on enigma2 box (integrated to existing epg) and possibly a dedicated iptv box.

Please PM for your offerings.

Thanks.

Looking for IPTV for UK Channels.
Need it for Kodi and perhaps a zGemma box.
Also I want as little delay as possible on the stream please

Looking for IPTV list/url for UK, all usual channels and add-ons, for Smart IPTV app on Samsung TV. First time user so trial would be welcome, purchase soon after

Looking for a test iptv for zgemma h2S sports and movies and a price for 12 months sub. Pretty new to this so any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back