IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reliable subscription for a magbox 256, ideally with 7 day catch-up, VOD, 3pms , Ppv, usual sly setup & epg style.

I have tried a few trials and all do good things and bad things like good vod but bad epg etc.

I might be asking too much to get something that ticks all the boxes but you never know!! really want to make a decision by Sunday night and then forget about it :-)

Good evening Guys

What is this IPTV, I have the open box and obviously all channels are gone, what do I need to get iPTV, can I get it via this box

please help (super novice)

Thanks

Hi looking for a test line for a mag box would like all uk channels with good vod want to try a few before committing on a sub want the best line available thank you

Anyone doing iptv that runs on enigma 2 direct into the bouquets and I can watch on kodi and a mag box in different rooms but not all at same time.?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

New to this IPTV thing guys. Need a reliable server with a test line first for 24hours.
Need all uk channels especially sky sports for Samsung smart tv or openbox v8s

Thanks

New to this IPTV thing guys. Need a reliable server with a test line first for 24hours.
Need all uk channels especially sky sports hd for Samsung smart tv or openbox v8s

Thanks

Looking for full UK Sly Package in HD, (sports, movies, asian, VOD). I am using MAG256.
want a service with excellent quality and no freeze
24 hour test prior to sign up. Please add prices for 1,3,6 and 12 month please.
Many Thanks

Hi all,
looking for a reliable IPTV line with epg and set-up instructions etc for Samsung Smart TV. Test line first then ongoing monthly sub. Many thanks.

Good morning
Looking for a quality IPTV sub for Full UK package, PPV boxing etc, Movies, Sports, HD etc. Needs to be in Bouquet and include EPG format.
I have a number of different boxes for me and family members so would appreciate feedback on how your offer would run on
Cloud Ibox II plus
Zgemma Star S
Firestick
Mag box
or if I need to upgrade any of them.

I am confident in using Filezilla and have seen the videos for e channelizer so I think I can manage that bit as well if needed.

It would be appreciated if you could PM me with price options including any discounts for multi room

Thanks for reading

Dekmac2000

IPTV for an Zgemma Trial Required Please, EPG is a must, Prices up front please.

Hi,
Looking for full sky UK plus us channels all price plan please,

Zgemma h2s box or android 4.4.2 box with full epg and auto update and good quality.

Cheers

looking for a test line for zgemma h2s, i would like the full you uk package plus spanish and danish if possible with epg.
prices please. thanks

from dangermouse

Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events). I am using Zgemma H.5, VU+ solo and Smart TV.
require muti room with bouquets and epg and can you record.

with install instructions
please include prices for 1,3,6 & 12 months & if possible multi room.
PM me please.

Hi Folks,

I fancy giving IPTV a go, looking for a test, must have bouquet,multiroom,epg etc, looking for monthly,3 monthly or 6 monthly subs.

Ideally UK channels, so sports and movies,indian channels & ppv boxing etc. Will be used on enigma 2 boxes, but do have smart tv/kodi in the house aswell, so if its got the flexibility to work on those its a bonus.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm looking for full Sly UKHD and 3pm Kick Offs, 7 day epg, recording and bouquets. Looking for 24 hour test first and prices breakdowns. MAG256. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back