IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need UK sports (football, cricket, eurosport etc) in HD. Have enigma 2 box. XtremeTV support preferable. Need 24hr test.

Looking for full UK Sly Package in HD, (sports, movies, asian, VOD). I am using samsung tv
want a service with excellent quality and no freeze, Please.
24 hour test prior to sign up. Please add prices for 1,3,6 and 12 month please.
Many Thanks

Hi looking for a good stable IPTV subscription for smart IPTV tv app. I want to be able to pay for a 1Week trial to see how it runs please. Thanks

Hi
Once again I'm looking for reliable iptv subs. Mostly for e2. U.K., us, vod 3pm, MUST be organised into bouquets and have working epg. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning
Looking for a quality IPTV sub for Full UK package, PPV boxing etc, Movies, Sports, HD etc. Needs to be in Bouquet and include EPG format.
I have a number of different boxes for me and family members so would appreciate feedback on how your offer would run on
Cloud Ibox II plus
Zgemma Star S
Firestick
Mag box
or if I need to upgrade any of them.

I am confident in using Filezilla and have seen the videos for e channelizer so I think I can manage that bit as well if needed.

It would be appreciated if you could PM me with price options including any discounts for multi room

Thanks for reading

Dekmac2000
I need somethig similar too. But 2 x zgemma h2s please.

Me too....
Only looking for Uk channels with no VOD
Would like something more stable and reliable than the current provider.
Tester would be a must and price please.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, looking Test Line IPTV for use with Zgemma H.2S
Only looking uk channels with EPG and VOD
prices also thx mark.....

Hi, looking Test Line IPTV for use with Zgemma H.2S
Only looking uk channels with EPG and VOD
prices also thx mark.....

Hi, looking for a stable, full uk package. I will be running this on a V8S Openbox. A test line is a must and then would like to pay monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back