IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 24/48 hour IPTV test for a Zgemma H2.S with installation instructions

Preferably to cover all available Sly UK channels including HD, 4K(if possible) PPV/Box Office (Especially tonight's Joshua vs Klitschko) etc...

Maybe also be interested in subbing to US servers for 3:00 p.m Kick offs

Payable by Paypal or google wallet

Looking for Smart IPTV 24 hour sub access for my LG Smart TV with a view to longer sub if quality and choice is good.

Must have Sky Sports Box Office showing tonight, preferably in HD and freeze free.

I have my TV MAC address ready.

Thank you

Looking for Smart IPTV 24 hour sub access for my Samsung Smart TV with a view to longer subscription if quality and choice is good.
Must have Sky Sports Box Office showing tonight, preferably in HD and freeze free.

Thanks

Need iptv sub have fire stick smart tv and zgemma h2s i possible sky sport movies kids etc also need sky sports PPv for boxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a short sub for the fight tonight, willing to pay small fee, have h2s with Woosh n also lg tv with iptv, either way fine, hope someone can help cheers

looking for a iptv sub with all channels, sport etc UK. sub will be for Z gemma h2s so enigma 2 I believe. willing to pay for sub no test required. Cheers

Last edited:
Anyone able to give a short sub for the fight tonight and possibly through tomorrow as well as looking to take a long term sub out if I like the way it works. Have a h2s box and currently has xtream editor on it if that will speed up the process. Mac address ready and waiting as well. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello desperate for a IPTv setup tonight from my laptop to watch the PPV fight between Aj and Klitschko can anyone help please with no buffering ? In Hd and no Stopping ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back