IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would like to trial an IPTV sub for use with Smart IPTV app for all movies, channels, sport etc..

Many thanks!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Hi there, I'm looking for mostly a sports / box office subscription that will work on my zgemma box. Instructions for how to set it up would also be appreciated. Cheers, Andy

Hi all,
My name is john from southern ireland and though I've been using the card sharing system for the last number of years, the info is it is coming to an end soon with the dropping of Sky channels already happening.
Can anyone help me to get set up on IPTV to see if it will work with me>
I have a bout 8meg broadband as I live in the country so will it even wokk??

any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks, john.

Looking for IPTV sub. Something that can be activated now before boxing in 1.5hrs. My current one has gone off. UK sub.

M3u for enigma2 if possible

Thanks in advance.

Looking for an iptv sub for all channels, especially sports and Box Office for the boxing. Testing IPTV on the firestick. Would love a 24 or 48 hour trial for this prior to purchase. No time wasters please

Just dipping my toes in case things go tits up totally with CS, looking price for IPTV sub, have h2s currently but considering a nvidia shield, so preferably something that'll transfer, only want channels not VOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back