IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone help i'm looking for an iptv trial to run on zgemma h2s.Was going to knock the usual gifts on the head because of all the missing channels lately.Please is it possible for instructions to install as well as I am new to this thank you in advance

Hi, lookin for a sub to run on my zgemma h2s. would like all the usual uk stuff sky and Irish region. vod and boxsets. EPG would great trial first please

sill looking for iptv. must have uk and us channels including nbcsn. must be able to take payment by paypal and also have epg. service is for an android box with the plan of exporting it to a zgemma in the future

Hi Guys & Girls I'm Looking for Trial IPTV list for all of Sly, I'm currently Have Access Perfect Player, Emby, Plex & VLC Player... Thanks

Hi,
I'm looking for a trial for IPTV for ZGEMMA H2S wooshbuild.

Full UK Sly Package with PPV, FOOTBALL 3PM / Sports, US Sports HBO

Asian channels if possible.

EPG also guide on how to setup would be appreciated
Can I get also get a price
Thanks

looking for a stable iptv server... not one with 1 million excuses to why its not working... got it running on a android box with perfect player and a kodi add on at the moment but the excuses are coming in thick and fast since the weekend as to why its flaky

Hi

Can anyone help in getting a test server for VOD/movies only...must have Bollywood content as well as Hollywood...to work via firestick plex app

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back