IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for iptv for zgemma hs2
with bouquets and fully epg data anyone can recommend me a good provider possible with german and Indians channels prices and test line

All,
I currently watch TV on my Zgemma H2.S but since losing some channels I'm requesting a subscription with full UK Sly including Box Office and somehow if possible 3pm football kick-off's preferably now for smart IPTV apps on a Samsung TV.

Hi

I've no idea about IPTV but would like a test line to try it out because of the missing channels in my zgemma-star 2S box. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks

Looking for IPTV test for Zgemma H2s- sports channels and Sky stuff.

Not used IPTV before on Zgemma so guidance needed on set up.

Thanks

Hi
looking for all channels (including Adult) for Zgemma H2S
IPTV noob so help setting up needed
Thanks

Looking for an IPTV test for ALL sky channels. Samsung smart TV. Needs to be stable and have all / most sky channels. Please PM me sub prices.

Hi, I'm looking for a trial for Zgemma H2S box, full sky and HD please.Hopefully with a tutorial because i have'nt done this before.Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a trial for Zgemma H2S box, full sky and HD please.Hopefully with a tutorial because i have'nt done this before.Thanks.

Hi,

Looking multiple iptv subs for mag boxes, myself and various family members. Can you please contact me with details of your service and prices ?

Thanks

Looking for a test/trial for IPTV for ZGEMMA H2S Wooshbuild.

Full UK Sly Package with PPV, 3PM Football, with bouquets and full EPG data.

Thanks.

Looking for a test/trial for IPTV for ZGEMMA H2S IPAB.
Full UK Sly Package with PPV, 3PM Football, with bouquets and full EPG data.

Thanks.

Looking for reliable IPTV portal for full Sly UK to work on smart tv and also either V8s or android box. Prices and would prefer a test first please.

Will eventually want multi room options.

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV subscription for mainly sports channels to replace the ones that have gone missing.
I have a zGemma H2S box and would like to keep the recording functionality and have the EPG.

Thank you.

Hi
Looking for a trial on the Mag254, mainly for full UK and USA channels HD, 3PM HD and International Sport Channels like BeIN with EPG
Would be useful if Sky Sports is in 1080p 720 and SD
Thanks

Hi
Looking for a trial on the Mag254, mainly for full UK and USA channels HD, 3PM HD and International Sport Channels like BeIN with EPG
Would be useful if Sky Sports is in 1080p 720 and SD
Just to add would be very useful if Sky Sports 5 ROI HD was also available
Thanks

Ok if I have a mxq box is it worth paying out more money each month for a IPTV ?
can anyone tell me the difference? ... I also have a zgemma H2s with fading sly channels. .. wich is best to run IPTV Off?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi still looking for an iptv test line, ive got a zgemma h2s, but reading some of the posts, they say the zgemma isn't that good for streaming, ive just loaded smart iptv onto my LG smart tv is this a better option for Iptv sub, test line and recommendations greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back