IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a good iptv server for android box. tried with my gemma2 but too unstable. so want to try with android to see how it works

Hello. I'm looking for a 48 hour IPTV test please. Full package with an EPG bouquets script. Will eventually want to be able to run multiple devices i.e. two zgemma h2s at the one address and a mobile device. I would like to be able to watch, pause and record. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:):):)

Hi, can anyone please help me out with a IPTV test for a openbox v8s (on wifi - but decent cable speed )
Entertainment and sports would be great ( or just Disney Junior to get my boy off my back !! )
Many thanks!

Looking for a reliable IPTV server for all UK channels and sports & ppv Want to install on Solo2 and Neo U1 android box. Must have monthly to prove reliability.

Last edited:
Looking for a reliable IPTV server for all UK channels and sports. Want to install on Solo2 and Neo U1 android box. Must have monthly to validate reliability.

Hi. I'm looking for a IPTV test please for zgemma h2s.
Full package, entertainment, sports, movies and PPV with an EPG bouquets script.
Thanks.

Hi i'm looking for a good iptv provider that doesnt freeze when big events on. Sub needed for LG TV using smart iptv app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back