IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

im running a z gema an want a iptv tht can act like sky on my box with hopefully the 3pm kick offs an box office. 24hr test please!

cheers

james

Last edited:
OpenATV enigma box Looking for iptv server with uk/us and 3pm kick offs including vods. Must have full epg support and bouquets if possible.

Interested in IPTV mainly sports and 3pm football. TSN and NBCsport for the rest of the Arsenal games. Required for Zgemma H2S.

Would appreciate a trial.

Hi all, I'm looking for HD sports including the sky box office stuff on iptv. I would like to add it to a Samsung app (not sure which is the best app for this). I'm using a Samsung smart tv from 2016 using the one connect box. I also have a zgemma h2s, so if I can't use the Samsung I'm willing to try to add it to the zgemma. But I have read on here it's hard to set up so Samsung preferred. I would prefer a test if possible. Thank you M

Hi, I'm looking to try out IPTV and request help and advice.
I have a Zgemma H2s box and would like the full sly package, including UK sports, box office, 3 o'clock k.o., Movies, vod all in hd.
My box is connected via Ethernet cable, and I have 50 meg download speed.
Can I have EPG, similar to what you get on Sly?
Can you record like you can on Sly?
Will I get good quality with a Zgemma H2s box?
I am a novice and would need help to get it up and running.
I would like to test and prices on subs.
Replies from experienced members only please.
Thanks

Current IPTV provider has to many re-occurring issues.
I am looking to switch to another provider.

I wish to take a monthly sub for now and will be using Perfect Player and GSE IPTV.

Must accept PayPal ( Not F&F) and I will not pay by bank transfer.

EPG and 24 hour test line is a must.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking for iptv sub h2s box with working epg categorized as well ie sports moves ext if possible looking for 24 hour test please pm me asap kind regards

Looking for a good stable IPTV sub that isn't shared to thousands of subs! If possible with easy script setup and also sorts out epg & bouquets but that isn't essential. Will be looking for a years full package for enigma2

Hi,
Looking for;

U.K. Tv
U.K. Sports channels / hd if possible
U.K. Movies
Racing uk / at the races

Samsung iptv app

24 hour trial first to check it out pls

Thank you.

Looking for an IPTV provider with Sky UK in HD, 3pm kickoffs, Box Office etc. Currently got a Vu+ Solo2. Would ideally like it to work a bit like CS with bouquets, EPG etc.

Hi I'm looking for Iptv sub with epg test if available for full sly uk tv, ppv, movies and sports to work with mag254 anybody help thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back