IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
im looking for a cheap reseller panel. cheap enough to be able to compete with all the low price servers on ebay

Hi, looking for a full sky IPTV package for ZGEMMA H2S i have 3 boxes at my house that this needs to work on, need kids, entertainment, movies, sports and indian channels, if anything else you can offer please let me know, need a trial for atleast a few hours first. And price for 12 months sub. Thank you

Looking for iptv with epg for zgemma. test first then sub. Pm me. I would prefer m3u type file as I have worked out how to get those on my zgemma with e channeliser

Looking for IPTV sup for zgemma, xtream editor version, that goes in the epg, not through xtream plugin, would like a test and possibly a little help setting up, wanting general channels, not bothered about sport, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a Full iptv sub with EPG and multi room (gigablue, osmini and kodi)
must be able to record , so if that means 2 subs please state this and include price please
would also require trial Tia

Hi all,

I'm after the SKY HD UK package, I don't need sports, just movies and entertainment also with the EPG.

I have a Zgemma H2s box and the IPTV app on my samsung TV.

I need an easy to use system with a SKY like EPG.

Thanks.

Hi I am looking for an IPTV line that gives me sports and movies and sky uk on an android box through the iptv player? Just need a reliable supplier as my last supplier let me down.

Hi, I am looking for UK sports, movies, kids, documentaries, music, box office, vod, ppv, all sly channels.

Running Zgemma H2S (wooshbuild 5), would like EPG. Want a sub that is good quality picture based on scripts if possible.

Please state all different subscription options, 1/3/6/12 months. Would like to pay via Paypal.

Trusted members only please. Thanks in advance

anyone then with a cheap/good priced reseller panel available?
need prices to compete/ need good vod

Hi..
Looking for a IPTV sub for zgemma h2h, already running a VM line so looking to have 3:00pm ko & cinema movies for IPTV

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. I am new to IPTV. I will be running it on My samsung TV Smart STB app. Could you please provide me with test for Sky UK sub + Movies - no need for sport. International TV (Polish) would be a huge BONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back