IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. looking for prices for iptv i have a vu+solo v2 . full package to include usa channels for nfl games and ppvs sports the lot .test for an hour would be great.

Looking for a trial for Manchester game in bt sport. To see quality on match days. I have smart iptv app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, im looking for an iptv trial with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV and 3pm kick off etc. Openbox v8s. Thanks

Hi looking for a new IPTV as lost football again today. Im looking for FHD sky package, 3pm Kickoffs and PPV events. Also require EPG. Would like to test PPV tonight and football tomorrow, if the trial works I will be moving 4 zgemma h2s over as my family all have same issue with our provider and need a fix.
Thanks

Hi, I have a firestick with digitalstb installed. I'm looking for 3pm kickoffs and PPV events, preferably with EPG.
If a free trial is available, that would be great too.

Thanks.

Looking good iptv not hit by block so don't have to use vpn as running very poor.... looking full epg I'm in uk and I'm using xtream editor on zgemma star 2s please get in touch via pm thanks

I am also looking for reliable and working iptv.. had two subscriptions now that have stopped working.. firestick and have perfect player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back