IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off.
Ideally be able to record on a zgemma h2s.
Thanks

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV and 3pm kick off etc. Openbox v8s. Thanks
would like prices for 1 year....also would really like a trial so i can see what the crack is........ bit fed up with my mxq box.

Using a MAG254, looking for IPTV sub with full EPG, UK and US package with PPV, VOD and 3pm kickoffs.

Ideally to be able to record.

Free test of package offered appreciated.

Thanks

Looking for IPTV HD Sub, UK package with VOD, Sports, Movies and PPV etc. Showbox if possible
Using Smart IPTV via Samsung TV
Test line please

Looking for an IPTV sub with full EPG , full UK package with HD, PPV, VOD, 3pm kick offs and supports multiroom(2 connections).

Preferably able to use on various devices/apps such as MAG, Perfect Player, Kodi & Enigma2.

Test line preferred before subbing.

Looking for an IPTV sub with Full EPG (possibly 7 days if available), UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off.
I also may like to add a multi room so price for single and multi-room please.

Ideally 24hr test of the sub before purchase will be great.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a Zgemma h2s box.

I am looking for a UK server with no glitches,epg and the ability to record one channel while watching another.

I am after full UK Sky package including PPV.

I am currently trailing one through the xstream plugin so wanted to try another to compare.

Thanks

I'm looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package & some US not to worried about sport.
Must be able to record, if this means two subs please state this and include price.
I would be looking for a trail to check.

Looking for UK sub, US may be nice also with general channels, not too bothered about sport, but if it comes with it I'll have it I suppose, for Zgemma box, something easy to set up and that integrates with the EPG etc, would like a test also, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am after an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV and 3pm kick off etc. Openbox v8s. Cheers

Looking for a sub full package IPTV, VOD, Sports, Movies, PPV etc... must have boquets and epg looking to be able to record. For a zgemma h.2h box.

Cheers

Using the Samsung Smart IPTV app, looking for IPTV sub for UK (including Asian channels) and US package in HD and 3pm kickoffs.
Free test of package if possible please.
Cheers

Hi I'm looking for sky sports movies etc and 3 pm kick offs....but ideally could do with having an option of using it on fire stick, android or IOS depending where I am at the time....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back