IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Require a stable and reliable iptv sub - Full UK package, Full EPG, PPV, 3pm kick off and US sports.
For a MAG254.
Must be able to record.
24h test of service also required and good customer support.
Thanks

Require a stable and reliable iptv sub - Full UK package, Full EPG, PPV, 3pm kick off.
For a MAG256
Must be able to record.

Looking for iptv line, full sky UK, 3pms sports, movies, vod, adult??
Epg via xtreme editor preferably as seems to be better than using putty.
Test line wanted,
I'm looking for a good line, so many out there that freeze or loop every few minutes.
Zgemma h2s thanks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking for iptv line full UK sport's movie and football so many that freeze this is for zgemma h2s cable combo box

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi
Looking for a IPTV provider for Zgemma h2s. Prefer to be from the server owner rather then a reseller. Full EPG, UK package, sports, 3pm kick offs and PPV. US/International channels . Test line needed 24/48 hrs to fully experience your service before buying. do any do two device options or are two "packages required"
Thanks

A friend has asked me to reflash his ZGemma and is interested in getting an IPTV Sub - looking for a pretty basic package of UK Channels much like s*y or Virmin, with PPV events. VOD could be an option so would like prices with and without VOD if VOD is offered...

I am looking for a FULL UK IPTV M3U that I can apply to my Enigma2 Manually into the EPG.

Must have all channels that you can get on Sly UK.

Free test please.

Looking for IPTV test line all channels server for a zgemma h2s box, Wooshbuild v6. To be set up through command on putty. lf there is any ROI servers that is freeze and glitch free . Please send me sub prices as well. please PM me thanx in advance

Hi I am looking for IPTV subscription which will include all channels UK, US, UK SPORT, BIEN SPORT, MOVIES, ADULT, LATIN, ARABIC etc.

Hi guys need a new supplier for full iptv packages. Getting the check url message and current supplier won't reply to any emails to tell me if it's up or not. Test line first of all though.

Regards

Hi All

Looking for all UK USA and India channels, HD, working EPG, channels in correct order from server owners.

Using Smart IPTV on an LG WebOs TV.

Would like a test before purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Looking for a IPTV provider for Zgemma h2s. Must be from the server owner rather then a reseller. Full EPG, UK package, sports, 3pm kick offs and PPV. US/International channels . Test line needed 24/48 hrs to fully experience your service before buying.
Thanks

Hi,

Looking for a server for IPTV for an open box V8. Must be a server owner (no resellers) and provide reliable access to sky sports channels. Trial line required for 3-5 days and if successful willing to sign up for longer term. Please provide guidance on minimum broadband speeds needed for your service to work and also comments on how you are managing ISP blocking activity.

Thanks

Looking a good sub, perfect player, and stbemu. Full EPG

Yet to find any supplier, that has full epg for their channel list not one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

HI guys, looking for a 2 line entertainment package - as I want to record on my Zgemma H2s box. Must also have a good VOD selection with lots of boxsets.

Hi All

Looking for all UK USA and India channels, HD (preferably), working EPG, channel list for my VU+ Solo2 (would like to record if that is available). (If reliable will purchase multiple lines along with multiroom if available)

Prefer to test before purchasing.

Regards,
TheDarkOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back