IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the usual reliable service uk and irish channel listings with sport / live events etc and a good VOD for me and a mate. Looking to have the sub on 2 devices shield and mag box but not to view at the same time. Any trials available??

IPTV sub with flawless service for a Nvidia Sheld. Have a few IPTV apks. to run it on. VOD would be a bonus, but not essential. Immediate support is a must via a chat app. Paypal preferred.

Looking for a trial initially and then a month sign up and then take it from there with potential longer sign up.

If you don't offer a monthly sub or anything else mentioned above, please don't contact.

Hi, Looking for a stable/reliable IPTV service (hopefully one that doesn't freeze or lag every 2 minutes!)

full FHD and HD sports/Movies/Documentaries etc. etc.

PPV/Live events etc.

Full FHD/HD UK sly channels with all Asian UK Asian (News, Sony, Star, Colors etc.)

Channels from other countries like USA, India, Pakistani, channels.

VOD 4K/ FHD/HD

Broadband is with Sly

All set up with VPN

Device 1: Formuler Z8 Pro using My online tv 2 and Tivi Mate apps

Device 2: FireStick HD with Tivi Mate and Smarters IPTV apps

24h/48h test line!

Hi, looking for a very stable IPTV sub for a mag 256 box. Must have all UK channels/VOD and preferable some USA channels, cheers

Hi all

My current service is shite.

Does anyone offer

All channels
American sports particularly NHL
Irish channels
Movies
Large VOD selection

Sorted with IPTV and stuff have a brilliant supplier So do not message about IPTV.

After a plex server for a friend
He wants all the movies tv series and sports matches so a lot of cricket and football matches especially pakistan cricket games

ONLY Message if you can provide this for PLEX

IPTV Server Request.​

Looking for reliable IPTV package using xtream editor. Must include all UK and Indian HD channels.
Only reply if you are willing to provide free 24 hour trial. I use

Looking for reliable live channels (sport mainly) and VOD for enigma2 box, monthly sub. Test essential. Thanks!

Hi

looking for a couple of subs for VOD only, movies and Series.
Will be used on Firestick and possibly android box

Hey guys

im looking for a iptv service for all of the UK channels including all live ppv events and all live football/3pm kicks offs,

i need a good reliable service that is not stopping and starting all the time during the football and ppv events.

I am using a Vpn.

I also need a great selection of movies/boxsets updated Regularly with a 4k selection if possible.

i am using a mac based device.

If your service is good and reliable other devices will be added.

Thanks

Does anyone provide a VOD only? I'm happy with my supplier from here but just missing out on VOD.

any help appreciated.

Thanks

hi everyone just bought a 4k firestick looking for iptv with all sports movies and ppv looking for a free trial for a few hours then a monthly sup thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back