EPG
Sports
PPV
Movies
Catch up
No freezing or dropping off
24 trial.

Smooth picture quality - UK sports provider - high fps

Hi guys, I have been trying a few providers in the past and could never find one with smooth picture quality for sports where you can actually see the ball moving smoothly when it’s kicked and where the picture doesn’t go jerky on fast movement.

They advertise as full hd but who cares. To be honest I’m not bothered about the resolution but the sub I have now you can’t see the ball when it’s kicked and the picture is jerky even though the resolution image is super sharp!

I’d rather have a poorer quality picture but smooth movement. I’m interested in trying a decent provider you can recommend for a month if you can tell me the cost. I have a formuler z8 box. Please let me know if you have any genuine recommendations. It’s hard to tell who’s trying to sell me something and who is genuinely recommending something they’ve tried but I’ll do my best.

My requirements are good quality UK sports that are smooth to watch (sky sports/bt sports) as well as US regional channels but that is less important and would be a bonus. I’m in the uk and use a z8 box with mytvonline app. After a bit of research I think I need high FPS sky sports and BT sports.

Thanks

Looking for smooth iptv service for firestick please. Would like FHD sports, movies and entertainment please. UK channels

Looking for an iptv provider on firestick so I can watch the fa Cup today, then watch Norwich city on ifollow every week thanks

Hi all,
Looking for iptv with UK and Irish channels .
Needs to work on mag box with no blackouts.
Trials please

Looking for a good iptv sub that works with iptv app. Must have all the channels and regular updated vod must also include full selection of indian movies. Only looking for genuine providers. I will need to try before I buy. Must also have vpn. Thanks

Looking for a IPTV sub to use with Formuler Z7+ box, must have the following:

Full UK,USA Channel Lineup
Indian Channels
Sports/Footy
PPV
No Freezing
24 Hour Test Line

Need Prices as well

Looking for reliable iptv service for firestick please. Would like FHD sports, movies and entertainment please. UK channels

I am looking for a trial of a full UK TV IPTV package to use with IPTV smarters app on the Fire TV stick, thanks.

im looking for a reliable sub iptv uk sports usa sports with fox football from uk. vod and tv if possible. for a firestick. could you let me have prices too . thanks

Hi All,

I'm looking for an IPTV package for my Zgemma box H.2S. Haven't used it since like Jan last year.

Mainly looking for the below. Trying to convince the missus that we should leave 5ky

* Full UK,USA Channel Line-up
* Sports (mainly Football)
* PPV
* No Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back