IPTV Through Android Box, Firestick Just Not Reliable

My opinon is you should not use enigma boxes for IPTV as they were never made for the purpose. However, people disagree thats fine but if you look at the majority of posts most are about enigma boxes.

I will stick with my sheild if i switch on 4k Upscailing picture as good as old c/s share days. A bit of regulaur maintanance once a month i don't have any issues. Although i use a VPN all the time when watching IPTV. Pretty much the same when i had a formuler box but the 4k upscailing dose improve picture quality only works on IPTV certain apps.

sheild is a monster anyway i would 2 lol
To be fair i never had any issues with my formuler box either. Would not pay the money for z8 though.

Much prefer an android box (even a budget one) to a firestick anyway. Done a side by side test and the picture seems much smoother and more crisp on android boxes than fs, even 4k fs. You see a lot of people saying fs are the best thing to use for iptv, when it's the only device they've ever used so they don't actually have anything to compare it to.

For iptv alone an android box beats a firestick hands down, but that's just my personal opinion based on the devices I've owned.

Much prefer an android box (even a budget one) to a firestick anyway. Done a side by side test and the picture seems much smoother and more crisp on android boxes than fs, even 4k fs. You see a lot of people saying fs are the best thing to use for iptv, when it's the only device they've ever used so they don't actually have anything to compare it to.

For iptv alone an android box beats a firestick hands down, but that's just my personal opinion based on the devices I've owned.
Never tried the budget boxes some say they have problems with slow epg updateing and zapping times. Then others say if you don't overload them with apps they are fine.

Never tried the budget boxes some say they have problems with slow epg updateing and zapping times. Then others say if you don't overload them with apps they are fine.

Timed a budget box and it was exactly the same zapping times, EPG loading up as a formuler z7+. Tbh I'm not that bothered about those things but appreciate that they're a cause of frustration for some who use iptv.

Had a zgemma h2s for clines but used it for iptv when the change come and it become a battle of reflashing it weekly.

Had a cheap android box that was it and miss to. So went to 4k stick it's the best I've used.

Just ordered another 2 for my room and kids room.

Zgemma becomes a hobby I was always adding and deleting Things. Starts to piss the missus off after a while lol

I want a formuler z8 but I'm a tight arse and wont pay the prices ha

Had a zgemma h2s for clines but used it for iptv when the change come and it become a battle of reflashing it weekly.

Had a cheap android box that was it and miss to. So went to 4k stick it's the best I've used.

Zgemma becomes a hobby I was always adding and deleting Things. Starts to piss the missus off after a while lol
Thats the whole fun seeing frustration on other half's face

My h2s really struggled with higher quality iptv streams and needed regular reboots of device and router for it to play smoothly. Got a formuler z7+ and the issue disappeared.

I have 2nd gen fire stick despite being old and somewhat old works fine no issues really with iptv.

Where you can sure use wired connection but Wi-Fi also is fine for me tbh.
Wifi for me to. I had a 4 port switch by the router and home plugs by the tellys. Was like spaghetti junction. The 4 port switch stopped working by the router. I'm sure the better half smashed fook out of it with the thing that sucks up rubbish of the floor (Hoover?) everytime she went past it until it give up the ghost. Just to get rid of the cabling

Wifi for me to. I had a 4 port switch by the router and home plugs by the tellys. Was like spaghetti junction. The 4 port switch stopped working by the router. I'm sure the better half smashed fook out of it with the thing that sucks up rubbish of the floor (Hoover?) everytime she went past it until it give up the ghost. Just to get rid of the cabling

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wouldn't put it past her mate they can't stand what you like.

Have homeplugs and Ethernet switch from years ago it's in shed somewhere lol but rarely use them unless major issue then may try either or both.

I used to use a zgemma for iptv, but too many problems, switched to a 4k firestick about 3 months ago, perfect for iptv , I got an Amazon adapter £14, works a treat, but you do need that good provider, prefarably one that has found a way around the blocks, I havent needed to use a vpn, but the guy that I use is a local fella and keeps his service under the radar, two of my sons and both my daughters have been using him for 6 months, I have just had my 3rd weekend of trouble free football, no vpn, so much better than the last service, which was terrible, good quality streams too, but downside is its 25 seconds behind live play, I have put sky sports germany on sat on a few times on hdmi2 and the firestick on hdmi3, its always been around 23 to 30 seconds of a difference, if watching the HD streams, the FHD streams are 40 seconds behind sat.

Back