IPTV Through Android Box, Firestick Just Not Reliable

Yes I've got one, very good, fast zapping and easy to add lines etc
Agree with Pablo really good boxes and fast on zapping channels can add your favourite TV shows movies channels to homescreen and are supported on the forum or there is the vidstick aswell
+1 on the buzz TV boxes and stick.
Both very easy to set up, just takesca little getting used to to get around the different features, no problems so far.

Baz and Pablo, we seem to have the same set up - we should join a club or group, or something lol

+1 on the buzz TV boxes and stick.
Both very easy to set up, just takesca little getting used to to get around the different features, no problems so far.

Baz and Pablo, we seem to have the same set up - we should join a club or group, or something lol
Deffinatly would be fun wheelo's buzz club pmsl

Firestick is just as good as any other device, after all is this not what I was made for? Its a streaming device yet we all talk about its not good enough, of course wired is better over wireless always will be, however again not everyone has issues with WiFi.
There is many reason why one would have issue with the wifi, specially with a 2.4ghz network since more and more devices are using this network, Its just becoming more congested.
I witness it myself on a daily basis, my 2.4 connection from router on a 4k stick struggles to hold a 1080p film from plex, even tho my speeds are fine, I switch to my 5ghz from router and not a problem.
5ghz will always give you faster speeds, there's more frequency range to play with and less traffic, most devices will connect to 2.4 as it will see this signal as stronger from router.
I've always split my network and has always made a big difference.

Anyone used the buzztv boxes not badly priced?
Seen a few reviews of the Buzz XRS4500 boxes, look decent, what prices have you seen them at, I see some advertised between £100 an £110 and TKs sponsers are selling at £115, £5 to £15 above some other sellers, wondering why this is.

Seen a few reviews of the Buzz XRS4500 boxes, look decent, what prices have you seen them at, I see some advertised between £100 an £110 and TKs sponsers are selling at £115, £5 to £15 above some other sellers, wondering why this is.
You will see them different prices probably but @Kuul Media is the main distributor of them tbh its money well spent imo.
There's 3 options for adding your details
1 is username and password
2 mac based portal
3 can add m3u aswell

I've had one from kuul media for about a week and half,
Very fast, top end box i can compare it with x96air, and i think i can just about remember the 4k firestick, and when people say it's like night and day that is an understatement.

It wasn't cheap i also got a 128g sd card for about £11 there is £5 delivery charge and i did a deal for the fancy remote with air mouse and keyboard £143 altogether.
This box one of the best things i have ever bought.

I struggled to get the remote to work correctly it sort of forgot it's settings, so i emailed them, they replied by email saying we are with a customer at the moment and i will ring you in half an hour, he did and it was fixed in less than 2minutes.
Of course we spent the next half hour chewing the fat and putting the world to rights.

If you are at all interested give them a ring (might have to leave a message) and do it the old fashioned way and just talk, you will find it one of the best companies to deal with Hardy is an enthusiast as well salesman (for all i know he might be the owner) try them you won't be disappointed.

I've had one from kuul media for about a week and half,
Very fast, top end box i can compare it with x96air, and i think i can just about remember the 4k firestick, and when people say it's like night and day that is an understatement.

It wasn't cheap i also got a 128g sd card for about £11 there is £5 delivery charge and i did a deal for the fancy remote with air mouse and keyboard £143 altogether.
This box one of the best things i have ever bought.

I struggled to get the remote to work correctly it sort of forgot it's settings, so i emailed them, they replied by email saying we are with a customer at the moment and i will ring you in half an hour, he did and it was fixed in less than 2minutes.
Of course we spent the next half hour chewing the fat and putting the world to rights.

If you are at all interested give them a ring (might have to leave a message) and do it the old fashioned way and just talk, you will find it one of the best companies to deal with Hardy is an enthusiast as well salesman (for all i know he might be the owner) try them you won't be disappointed.
Agreed mate did you get the xrs4500 by any chance I've been looking at the air remote but like the one provided so easy to setup and really are worth the money I havnt purchased the sd card or anything as don't record on the plus side it does come with aptiode or what ever its name is lol

That's the one I got there's a 4900 coming soon but I couldn't wait, that's one of my problems always want it yesterday lol

One of the main attractions was to be able to record, and set a timed record, i know you can do it with tivimate but i liked the box as well.
The provided remote is nice it's dedicated to the box with lots of short cuts, it's back lit if that's your thing but i'm not bothered about that.
The extra one i got is okay but could be better, it's customised for the buzz box with short cuts but the keyboard is the wrong way round may be if you are left handed it might be right....not sure, you turn it over then have to turn it around! But for me it's better than the original.

Seems these Buzz products some of the best.

But I am guessing that their high end box isn't as good compared to arguably the best on the market and best out there in regards to Nvidea shield.

Never came on here for an argument, your just assuming I don't have a VPN, but ok fair point I don't, but I also know my ISP is not intentionally blocking me, why because I'm not streaming night and day, I'm with SSE, and as far as I know they're not notorious for blocking, I said it froze or buffered, I get around 28meg, so that should be enough, so your either an IPTV provider, or your pro IPTV providers, and I merely said it was a much better set up when you were getting the supply from a sky dish.

If it's the case when an ISP is trying to block you that you will get buffering, or when you are are watching a football match and on your screen, you see a mouse, computer mouse that is, flicking across the screen to restart a programme, and we've all seen it lol, then I stand corrected, but don't try and tell me that IPTV providers don't try to fob you off with any old crap, cause it's not true, I just came on here looking for a better way, or solution, I don't think a VPN is going to be my solution to everything, and I'm never blocked from streaming with free apps.
at the moment a new block is going on no matter what you have. check when no football on. use v.p.n. check.by the speedtest app plugin to be sure you are on the internet
i have 6mps. and have no problems MOST of the time.. have. zgemmz. vuo zero4k. vuo duo 2 all work. hope this helps. and a good provider helps

M
Shield really can't be compared to dedicated iptv boxes
No such thing in my opinion as a dedicated IPTV box. It is just a android box with the makers app installed. The sheild can do exactly the same stuff as a buzz box and more. Just need to know how to set it up. I looked at getting the buzz stick just got far to many buttons on the remote for me.

M

No such thing in my opinion as a dedicated IPTV box. It is just a android box with the makers app installed. The sheild can do exactly the same stuff as a buzz box and more. Just need to know how to set it up. I looked at getting the buzz stick just got far to many buttons on the remote for me.
Knew you would reply lol true mate but I've seen a few have issues with shield and ltq app not streaming wise navigation ect

Knew you would reply lol true mate but I've seen a few have issues with shield and ltq app not streaming wise navigation ect
Yes did try the LTQ app a while ago. The sheild did not like it. It also seemed to have problems with duplex however, moshi said it was a problem with the app.

I remember there was a certain poster here a while back who couldnt stop with the positivity regarding buzz boxes :unsure:
You don't mean our freind basejumper do you ?

Indeed wonder where he has gone. But he was an avid supporter for buzz boxes and was always interesting how opinions with that and shield box.
As far away as possible please, surprised you miss him considering the sh1t he had around here with you.

I haven't seen him about for a while. I am not suprised i think he would of married his box if he could.
Nor will you on TK again (fingers crossed)

Back