IPTV Through Android Box, Firestick Just Not Reliable

My opinon is you should not use enigma boxes for IPTV as they were never made for the purpose. However, people disagree thats fine but if you look at the majority of posts most are about enigma boxes.
I agree to certain extent in that enigma boxes generally have maybe 2g ram , the more ram the better in my experience. I have android boxes with 4g ram ( chinese ) , yet a 4K firestick out streams them every time , better quality hardware. I watch mainly on a Zgemma H9s, it performs no better or worse for IPTV than any android box I have ever used and believe me I have had loads. However the skins available on enigma boxes are far better than any on android . There's no comparison. We rae talking IPTV so I won;t get into vod ( I dont use vod supplied with IPTV) , this is where the Zgemma fails, I cant stream all my own movies and TV shows on it in a decent ui.

I use a zgemma h9.2h to run my IPTV but I also use it for sat feed and freesat
That is the plus side to using zgemma and the skins as said above are far better
It handles IPTV well and rarely get any issues

As far away as possible please, surprised you miss him considering the sh1t he had around here with you.

Nor will you on TK again (fingers crossed)
I dont know we did give him some stick all bought on by himself. But he did take it all out on @chanelking

As far away as possible please, surprised you miss him considering the sh1t he had around here with you.

Nor will you on TK again (fingers crossed)

Don't miss him one bit wheelo my comment was a joke if you read between the lines as he used to boast how Buzz box was so amazing and everything else rubbish in comparison and couldn't take it when someone disagreed with him on it.

Oh I am aware of issues with that guy mate.

Back