IPTV via Android tv box

Very similar how microsoft can block xbox gaming consoles. They can detect a flashed box so they send stock firmware back to the box when it connects to xbox live, so quite easy for all the major companies to block iptv apps on there devices via an internet connection you cant really blame them. Laws are always changing this may become compulsory in the future. Sly and Vermin are being affected by iptv in a big way.

I would like to prefer both apps. Still, I am using IPTV App ( IPTV Smarters ) which is very good and provide great EPG.

if something will happen that most companies can get huge loss in iptv business.
Sorry but iptv is a 'drop in the ocean' to sly and the others. They will have a budget to spend on combating what they will see as an irritation, most will be spent on propaganda tactics such as 'watch iptv and go to prison' which daft as it is, will deter a large proportion. Most of the rest will be put off by the 'fiddly bits' , like vpn, software, hardware, connections, and so on. IPTV will continue appealing to a minority of people who enjoy a challenge as much as the tv.

Last edited:
Recording IPTV has always been a bit hit and miss, in my opinion. Why not just get a decent provider who offers catch-up.

I run my IPTV via FireStick, suppliers own app, catch-up included. Works a treat.

Very intrigued by a supplier who offers catch up? Can you DM me the details please?

Back