IPTV working on DM800HD

Rea

TK Supporter
Hey all,

I have IPTV working on a DM800hd (Genuine), Image OpenATV 4.2 using XCplugin.

If anyone is interested, needs support, let me know.

Hello there.I would love som guiding.. Just bougth a dm500hd and a DM800hd se v1. Got them cheap so thought ill give it a try. The 800hd se vad enigma2 inställer and set up bit me ofcoarse had to look around and after changing a setting it didn't boot anymore. It is a sim2.10 in it and sat input. Looked around and got some info, installed preloader(?) But now want new image ithink. Got some programs from a Russian site but it won't work.. By the way, if I want TV trough internet instead of sat with this box, is it possible and is it still making magic or is it to old... Really would be glad for some help or pointers in right direction :-)

I just done one today and plays fine. Used openatv 6.1 but had to use flash expander as not much room left for to even install a cam.

Mind u will need a clone safe image for that sim

Or if flash original image mind and reflash bootloader before rebooting it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

OK, thanks for the help and sorry about the bad spelling ;). In the 500hd box it is a a8p sim, can and should I put that in the 800se box. From what I have read one can use original IMG with a8p. Thanx again /C

Yes u can. That's what was in mine as I like openatv but only thing is the space issue. U get round this using flash expander tho and use some of the HDD as your flash. So I set up 2 partitions. One for the flash and the other for storage.

Yes u can. That's what was in mine as I like openatv but only thing is the space issue. U get round this using flash expander tho and use some of the HDD as your flash. So I set up 2 partitions. One for the flash and the other for storage.

Thats a pretty good idea. After some more testing, XCplugin was not a great choice. The channels began changing automatically and volume was comming and going. I will try using an alternative option using crossepg - but will also definitely try above.
Not sure if DM500 is capable of good quality IPTV.

Thats a pretty good idea. After some more testing, XCplugin was not a great choice. The channels began changing automatically and volume was comming and going. I will try using an alternative option using crossepg - but will also definitely try above.
Not sure if DM500 is capable of good quality IPTV.

Back