iptv xstream app install problem

fourfive

Hi any help appreciated. I've installed xstream TV app on zgemma h2s with woosh using putty ssh, working fine.
When I try the same method on vu+ uno 4k with atv 6 I get the following error message.
IMG_4732_LI (3).jpg

Last edited:
Its still showing provider details....
And by the looks of it you already have it installed on your box.
Try using this command in telnet to list everything that is installed on your box and scroll through the list to see if its already there 'opkg list-installed'
Obviously remove the two '

Its still showing provider details....
And by the looks of it you already have it installed on your box.
Try using this command in telnet to list everything that is installed on your box and scroll through the list to see if its already there 'opkg list-installed'
Obviously remove the two '
Thanks for that, can you tell me what I would type into telnet to connect to vu box prior to entering the command 'opkg list-installed'

The same as you did to connect to your box using telnet to try and install xtreamtv
Put the box IP address into putty, select telnet, click connect, log on as root

The same as you did to connect to your box using telnet to try and install xtreamtv
Put the box IP address into putty, select telnet, click connect, log on as root

XstreamTV 0.0.1 is showing once in the list of installs on box.
Can't find it in plugins on box. How would I delete it from my box?
Thanks

had to pop upstairs to get you the telnet command
its opkg remove --autoremove --force-depends then the plugin name as it is listed in the list you got from doing opkg list-installed
so for example when i do the list-installed in telnet it shows enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker - 2.1+git252+d67c614-r1 is installed and to remove it i would use 'opkg remove --autoremove --force-depends enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker'

had to pop upstairs to get you the telnet command
its opkg remove --autoremove --force-depends then the plugin name as it is listed in the list you got from doing opkg list-installed
so for example when i do the list-installed in telnet it shows enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker - 2.1+git252+d67c614-r1 is installed and to remove it i would use 'opkg remove --autoremove --force-depends enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker'

I've done the above and xstream TV was removed, ran telnet again to double check and it didn't show up in the list of installed.
Ran putty ssh to install xstream TV, restarted box and got this message.
IMG_4735.JPG

So this is where I was before when all I did was to try and install the app again, hence it showing up as been installed twice.
Any ideas????
Thanks

No idea why that is happening. Not used that plugin.
Did the error message come up as soon as the box started or after you tried to go into the plugins menu?

I just had a quick look at the specs for your box and its got a arm CPU not a MIPS one.
I'm guessing that could be the cause of your issue. You might want to contact your supplier and ask if he has a plugin for enigma boxes with a arm CPU

I just had a quick look at the specs for your box and its got a arm CPU not a MIPS one.
I'm guessing that could be the cause of your issue. You might want to contact your supplier and ask if he has a plugin for enigma boxes with a arm CPU

Thanks for your help so far, i'll contact him and ask.
Is there one you can recommend?

Is there one you can recommend

I had a quick look around and found a version of xtreamtv that has arm in the filename instead of MIPS so if your provider don't have a copy let me know and I can put it on my mega account and give you the link but you will need to ftp it over to your box and install it that way

I had a quick look around and found a version of xtreamtv that has arm in the filename instead of MIPS so if your provider don't have a copy let me know and I can put it on my mega account and give you the link but you will need to ftp it over to your box and install it that way

I've asked him the question, waiting for reply. Thanks for your offer and once again thanks for the help

Back