Is Formular z7 better than Mag 256

I have a formuler box and it is excellent the only one that could be better is the Nivada shield however , you will not get better than the mytvonline app which is exclusive to formuler boxes.

Add cyberflix (free) and real debird links and you will have all the content you will ever need. And dont forget your VPN.

No one on forum will sell a fully loaded box with iptv on it would be asking for a free years trial have a look on fleebay why buy a box fully loaded with iptv as you ain't going to know what your buying they could give you a trial on one server you think it's great comes to getting box complete different service then you've wasted money on box and sub to be back at square 1 just take trials and take a month at a time

Yeh get your point I'm not clued up on setting it up that's all... So it would be better if someone can sell me a box with 1 months sub on then

That's what where here for the mytvonline app on formuler boxes is exact same as mag box you enter portal send mac address to supplier mate that's why informer took them to court

Hi mate sorry for pestering you is the £50 for the router itself and does that include the year or is it all in

Formuler z7+ I own has a Mag style app myTV online and all the benefits of Android. Kodi, Spotify, Netflix all that stuff. There are so many boxes out there probably as good as the Formuler if not better for less money but don't get me wrong it's a nice piece of kit if you are upgrading from something slightly slow I had a very sluggish Zgemma 2S so it's like a dream speed wise.
Hi what would you recommend for a box that is better than the formular z7 + but for less money

I have a formuler box and it is excellent the only one that could be better is the Nivada shield however , you will not get better than the mytvonline app which is exclusive to formuler boxes.

Add cyberflix (free) and real debird links and you will have all the content you will ever need. And dont forget your VPN.
Will that guy add cyberflix and real debird for me

Back