Is it possible to have a sky and Virgin setup both together

Mark845

Hi is possible to have a Virgin line and sly together on these boxes? And be able to switch beetwen them?

Yes just place one under the other in the same cam file so sat and cable nlines in newcamd.list.
Sat and cable clines in CCCam.cfg

What do you mean double the price? When getting recommendations for sat lines ask the provider if they will do you both sat and cable they may give you an offer if buying both at the same time.

Some also do duel lines both cable and sat in one.

Is there a good guide to follow on setting this up like wooshmam builds? As I don't have a clue where to start

If you have sat and VM then just use dsayers guide and backup image in the stickies section at top of forum

If you have VM only then try biohead's image and guide

as you have posted in the H2H section I assume you have a H2H.... IF so then for the moment you can use just the Sly side of the box until you have VM, This will mean you only have one tuner available to use so you will not have the multi recording features...but...you will have the rest of the goodies such as slyk1hd skin etc

use the guide or a backup image just be sure to switch tuner B (cable tuner) to "not configured" so you only setup sly, if you dont do this you will get a tuner error when you scan for channels

Use bioheads image because mine will only work with both sat and cable I have hacked abm that needs both tuners active you can use a image for the h2s and disable tunerb then when your ready for vm flash my backup.

Back