Is it possible to sideload a working version of 4K Netflix on the Formuler z11 pro?

Pacman2D

I sideloaded a 4k version of Netflix using downloader but unfortunately it wasn’t compatible when I opened it. There is nothing wrong with the version available in the marketplace but I’m just wondering has anyone managed to get a 4k version that is compatible?

No as the one on formuler is mobile version the one your trying to sideload maybe the official android version

There isn't a Netflix 4k App as such, it's the Netflix subscription that's 4k or not. The app you've installed is a mobile version, hence it looking SD/stretched/just generally crap. It's not made for TV's.

A lot of owners of formuler devices recommend them to people if they just want something for watching iptv. If you've got a formuler device and want to access other streaming services such as Prime, Netflix, iplayer, DAZN, Disney Plus, ITV X, My5, Peacock, Paramount+, Hulu etc you're probably better off putting them on a firestick or smart TV to run alongside your formuler.

Hmm must be a way to mimic TV app layout but I've haven't checked myself and most TVs have netflix built-in.

No I font think it's possible. Nobody would bother because if you have a tk tv it's on there anyway.

If you are after playing netflix in uhd ect then the box you use needs to be windvine certified. Thats the difference between a cheaper android box and a more expensive one.

If you are after playing netflix in uhd ect then the box you use needs to be windvine certified. Thats the difference between a cheaper android box and a more expensive one.
Ah, good to know, assumed it was an issue with my having the 4k subscription.

Back