Is sorta legit the best way

Generally speaking from IPTV I have tried some PQ is really crap no doubt.

But this depends on the provider at the end of the imo as one I have tried is really good picture quality.

Anyone who think IPTV quality will ever be on same level as sat and cable is deluded.

If not motorised then IPTV is main option rather than legit.

OK but reakistecally, if i were to get lets say a 90cm or 1m motorised dish from where my address is (South west London). What sports channels exactly can i pick up with CCCAM?

Isnt everything gone dark now?

OK but reakistecally, if i were to get lets say a 90cm or 1m motorised dish from where my address is (South west London). What sports channels exactly can i pick up with CCCAM?

Isnt everything gone dark now?

Basically mate your question is too hard to answer but no not everything has gone dark. With my 1m dish in the north I can pick channels up from around 54 degs east to 45deg west. There are multilple providers on many satellites and there can be different satellites located every few degress. You also need to know what packages your c line supplier has cards for.

Basically mate your question is too hard to answer but no not everything has gone dark. With my 1m dish in the north I can pick channels up from around 54 degs east to 45deg west. There are multilple providers on many satellites and there can be different satellites located every few degress. You also need to know what packages your c line supplier has cards for.

oh yh good point

So what sports channels do you pick up with your dish?

oh yh good point

So what sports channels do you pick up with your dish?
There are many different sats with loads of sports for EPL, Championship, SPL and Euro leagues, so it all depends on what sats you pick up, one other point though, you wont get any football with english commentary.

There are many different sats with loads of sports for EPL, Championship, SPL and Euro leagues, so it all depends on what sats you pick up, one other point though, you wont get any football with english commentary.

yh i was thinking about that. Dunno if there is any point then.

At the minute all I am missing with Sky sports being gone is the PL and golf channels, as football HD is still there aswell as BT sports, I am more than happy to watch the PL matches on foreign sats in HD with no or else stadium background commentary.

At the minute all I am missing with Sky sports being gone is the PL and golf channels, as football HD is still there aswell as BT sports, I am more than happy to watch the PL matches on foreign sats in HD with no or else stadium background commentary.
they only talk aload of crap on sky sports uk anyway:laughing:

they only talk aload of crap on sky sports uk anyway

When I used to use satellite the PQ on sky sports wasn't as good as " euro-sats " however the foreign commentary would do my head in.
I know " Art Sports " and " canal+ scandinavia " had all the footie with english commentary but i'm sure it has changed now

There used to be a lot of football with english commentary on euro sats, but it seems to have all gone now, Viasat football channels on 0.8w Thor, showed the odd match last season in english.

joking :laughing: but you never know.....
maybe just a deal between sly and vm to promote the football league/championship as its sponsored by skybet free advertising lol :laughing:
I am a big fan of the championship so I am hoping Sky Sports football HD continues to work.

Back