Is sorta legit the best way

I seen on here that a few are getting Main Event still and no football hd, but the majority are still getting football hd, from what I can see.
if i want to watch it i have to go into main bouquet press red (all) then look for the one that has crime listings in epg,none of others work.

I've searched everywhere and retuned the service and still not foind it for love nor money haha
you clicked tv for all bouquets then red for all,then search through until you get to sly sports,think there is 3, click each one until you find the one that works.

you clicked tv for bouquets then red for all,then search through until you get to sly sports football HD,think there is 3, click each one until you find one that works.

Just do a manual scan on cable, then go to last scanned and find the sky sports football hd that works, then move to your sports bouquet, then do a back up on settings.

Main events only working for a handful of people, dont think anyone has main event and football hd working, if there is then we are all going to their house on saturdays and sundays.

I have been a H2S owner for years. Then went down H2H route. With IPTV too.
On the off chance I decided last month to log into my Virmin broadband to see if my username and password worked. It did and I seen my bill had gone up 3 times in 4 months.
I went mad and cancelled the lot and signed up with sly. Q box and full package with broadband fibre and multiroom.

I have had a very good local source for years but I’m looking forward to a reliable service. The offer is decent and my setup is £20 after haggling. 2tb box. Broadband booster and a tvhub upstairs. Every package with ultimate on demand.

I have saved enough over the years to justify going from £43 a month broadband to £76 for tv included with the broadband for 18 months.

Looking forward to 4K sports and not listening to my external hard drive whirring away when the zgemma is on.

I can finally series link and get a smooth, clear view of my tv.

On the off chance I decided last month to log into my Virmin broadband to see if my username and password worked. It did and I seen my bill had gone up 3 times in 4 months.
I went mad and cancelled the lot and signed up with sly. Q box and full package with broadband fibre and multiroom.

I have had a very good local source for years but I’m looking forward to a reliable service. The offer is decent and my setup is £20 after haggling. 2tb box. Broadband booster and a tvhub upstairs. Every package with ultimate on demand.

I have saved enough over the years to justify going from £43 a month broadband to £76 for tv included with the broadband for 18 months.

Looking forward to 4K sports and not listening to my external hard drive whirring away when the zgemma is on.

SkyQ is excellent.
If Sky had access to all the prem league games i'd ditch IPTV instantly

If you can justify it, why not - Enjoy!

i posted in another thread about offer sky gave me ,but sky broadband is terrible where i live,have a few friends who tried it and cancelled.

SkyQ is excellent.
If Sky had access to all the prem league games i'd ditch IPTV instantly

I signed up a few weeks ago. Virmin bb goes off on 2nd Oct. q broadband is installed on 1st. Tv installed 2nd Oct.

I signed up online and phoned to cancel a week later. Saying I changed my mind as thought 1tb box was 4K. (I knew it wasn’t I was bluffing)

They took £20 off the initial sign up monthly price. Added a q 2tb box and a hub for multiroom. Added broadband boost as well.
Didn’t charge me a 1 off fee for the box either.

So I politely told the customer service advisor that he was amazing.

Had to go out and buy a 55inch UHD tv for the front room so I can put the 49 in the bedroom.

Now waiting patiently for install date.

I was signed up to Netflix 4K also so that is now no longer being paid as it is included in ultimate on demand. So saving another £11 quid.

I’m moist with excitement.

So Nazo. Please tell me how much you rate it and what package your using. Multiroom. Q experience package etc. Just so I can dream about it coming.

Back