Is there any tutorial for Install a sky de bouquet for icam and how to Install ncam with Icam patch?

sammer

I have new openvix image. Is there any tutorial for Install a sky de 19 bouquet for icam and how to Install ncam with Icam patch?
i can't find any tutorial on internet.

Ok can somome explane. How to Install a sky de 19 bouquet for icam & how to Install ncam with Icam patch?

Right lets start with the basics can you install a IPK file ?

If so see the attached file unrar it and install it. This will setup the bouquets.

If you can not install a IPK let us know.
replied while i was typing,i am going work shortly so you will have him setup before i get home.:laughing:(y)

The chap is on ViX 6.0 008, not newest.

Over teamviewer, I have tried to teach me how to instll IPKs using remote
Blue > Vix > Install Local extension > Select the Ipk you want > Ok to confirm installation

He is using the softcam script method, not softcam manager.

The ipk with oscam patched has been installed as well as replacing the /usr/softcams/oscam latest. chmod 755 done
His config files in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-latest have been edited as per fiels in readme. He did not have an oscam.user file, so that was created with te entries in the readme file
The E2 settings about decrypting streams changed

DAZN is working, but not sky sports

I have not got a clue about ncam

Install Fresh & Clean Open ATV min 6.4 to max 7.0.
2: Setting as follows in Menu - Settings - Operation & surface - Extras:

Integrate ECM into HTTP streams on YES
Decrypt HTTP Streams NO
Decrypt received HTTP streams NO
Load unmounted bouquets YES

3: Place IPK in the /tmp directory of the box Install (please note ARM or MIPSEL)
4: Press Blue button (Quick Launch Menu)- Extensions right to IPK Installer
5: Select storage tmp, install extensions then click OK on the IPK file and press green (remote
control) to install. Important! The channel list only appears after the reboot of the box!
6: Reboot the box

The chap is on ViX 6.0 008, not newest.

Over teamviewer, I have tried to teach me how to instll IPKs using remote
Blue > Vix > Install Local extension > Select the Ipk you want > Ok to confirm installation

He is using the softcam script method, not softcam manager.

The ipk with oscam patched has been installed as well as replacing the /usr/softcams/oscam latest. chmod 755 done
His config files in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-latest have been edited as per fiels in readme. He did not have an oscam.user file, so that was created with te entries in the readme file
The E2 settings about decrypting streams changed

DAZN is working, but not sky sports

I have not got a clue about ncam
if dazn is working it is probably set up right,more than likely his supplier,were some movie channels working also?

Install Fresh & Clean Open ATV min 6.4 to max 7.0.
2: Setting as follows in Menu - Settings - Operation & surface - Extras:

Decrypt HTTP Streams NO

3: Place IPK in the /tmp directory of the box Install (please note ARM or MIPSEL)
4: Press Blue button (Quick Launch Menu)- Extensions right to IPK Installer
5: Select storage tmp, install extensions then click OK on the IPK file and press green (remote
control) to install. Important! The channel list only appears after the reboot of the box!
6: Reboot the box
It works on open atv 7.2 with Ncam,was playing about with it over the weekend

Have you installed the Bouquet for icam channels? Yes
Is The Dazn what is opening the spanish version? (German version 100%)
when you have a german sky channel chosen what does it say in your Oscam webinterface,is it showing as found in the live log?

Last edited:
Tips & Help:
If the picture stays dark and the log says "Found", something went wrong during installation, it's not the fault of cccam.to! flash again if necessary!

Should there ever be stagnation, sound gone or something similar! reboot box. we suspect that there is a bug in the software!

MIPSEL hardware is not 100% compatible. Some devices tend to have 100% CPU utilization, so the ECM times are very high and it stalls! Often only better hardware can help here, e.g. VU+ Zero 4k

When switching from Sky to HD or similar, the switching time is very long, this is because the hardware does not enable the tuner, here it helps if you have switched to pressing OK twice
in the channel list on the channel you want to watch!

Dazn and many Gemans channels work not but none of s.ky works
Have you changed these settings ? Very important these can not be skipped

Decrypt HTTP Streams NO

I added the correct oscam files at the start of this thread were these used ?

Use either radegast or dvbapi, not both at the same time. Disable/remove the option you aren`t using from ncam.conf or oscam.conf

No other edits are required in these configs, just add your reader to oscam.server

Have you changed these settings ? Very important these can not be skipped

Decrypt HTTP Streams NO

I added the correct oscam files at the start of this thread were these used ?
Those E2 settings were changed.

He initially said to use Ncam.

The oscam config files you posted were not used. Just edits to his ones. I had to go out so did not try them. Maybe that is next step to try.

Back