Is there any tutorial for Install a sky de bouquet for icam and how to Install ncam with Icam patch?

In filezilla in the host box you just put the IP not ftp://

just as example

In filezilla in the host box you just put the IP not ftp://

just as example

i have done it too. I found one threat on the internet. many users have same problem but no solutions !!!!!!! (((((here is one user writing this bellow))))) !!!!!!!
"well it is not woking for me i cant access the box even when set user and pass on it and try to access it with dreamedit app or filezilla.
it's pain . and a shame at the same time .
i just cant get any help from anywhere .
can we have some idiot guide how to do it.
cheers"

Last edited:
what do you think everyone is trying to do?
I'm very grateful for all the help I have received here. this text is not related to me i was copying it from someone who is dealing with the same problem wanted to show that more people are having problems with this. please check the last post nr #20 in the threat here bellow. then you understand me :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very grateful for all the help I have received here. this text is not related to me i was copying it from someone who is dealing with the same problem wanted to show that more people are having problems with this. please check the last post nr #20 in the threat here bellow. then you understand me :-)

How to set FTP and SSH password on all OE-Alliance branch 4.4 enigma2 images - Linux Satellite Support Community
If FileZilla is giving you a warning about something or other just click ok and it will connect.

If FileZilla is giving you a warning about something or other just click ok and it will connect.
I'm getting these:
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

if you click on this thread bellow

lots of people are dealing with the same problem and can't find a solution

Last edited by a moderator:
Back