Is there any tutorial for Install a sky de bouquet for icam and how to Install ncam with Icam patch?

Tips & Help:
If the picture stays dark and the log says "Found", something went wrong during installation, it's not the fault of cccam.to! flash again if necessary!

Should there ever be stagnation, sound gone or something similar! reboot box. we suspect that there is a bug in the software!

MIPSEL hardware is not 100% compatible. Some devices tend to have 100% CPU utilization, so the ECM times are very high and it stalls! Often only better hardware can help here, e.g. VU+ Zero 4k

When switching from Sky to HD or similar, the switching time is very long, this is because the hardware does not enable the tuner, here it helps if you have switched to pressing OK twice
in the channel list on the channel you want to watch!

I'm using icam and newest ncam on vu plus duo 2 atv 7.0.
I have to wait sometimes up to 40.50 sek on some channels.

I understand you. I have ask on the request threads many times for ccline for 19.2 and never got any private post. If someone can point me on good ccline for astra 19.2 feel free to contact me.

I understand you. I have ask on the request threads many times for ccline for 19.2 and never got any private post. If someone can point me on good ccline for astra 19.2 feel free to contact me.
You'll be lucky to find anyone offering satellite lines these days, no one bothers any more

Google cardsharing and go from there.there are loads of servers,it’s up to you to find one that suits you.you might need 10 tests before you find the one for you.This is something you need to learn and not hope someone can do it for you.

There is euro servers that support what remains
on the 0960:000000 You need to make sure your add in your oscam configuration And readers
They are slightly more expensive

Back