Is there any tutorial for Install a sky de bouquet for icam and how to Install ncam with Icam patch?

I was flashing the box 4th time now to atv 7.1 hehe.
Are you guys using ocam or ncam?

Last edited:
shoot-me-kill.gif

How does this work regarding ncam file?
It seems not enough to copy cccam line in ncam.config and ncam.server What else do I need to change?

I'm using icam and newest ncam s"k-y cinema and kids are working but not sports only daz#n
Does anyone here know what could be wrong?

Could be down to your server You might consider combined different servers in your readers with the emulator

Problem: OpenATV 7.0 on VU+ Oscam won't start —- Solution: use OpenATV 7.1  Problem: Freezer with two activated tuners (Twin Tuner Receiver) —- Solution: Activates only one tuner
 Problem: Installation stops — Solution: Uninstall Oscam first (see instructions at the very beginning)
 Problem: OSCAM installed but channels do not light up — Solution: do a channel search

Working with 7.2 with oscam 11715
and Ncam 13.5
This is a script by Mohamed
Works perfect

python -c "$(wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MOHAMED19OS/Download/main/Emu/installer.py -qO -)"
Yes but I'm only going off your info in post #6 of this thread nine days ago:

"Install Fresh & Clean Open ATV min 6.4 to max 7.0.
2: Setting as follows in Menu - Settings - Operation & surface - Extras:"

He had atv 7.1 and nothing worked, he flashed atv 7 and it worked

Is this added and saved
If using dvbapi change:

Code

Include ECM in HTTP streams - NO Descramble HTTP streams - YES Descramble received HTTP streams - NO Load unlinked userbouquets - YES

Yes, tried the other settings for radegast and they didn't work, changed to dvbapi with above settings and everything works except DE sports channels.
I suggested they may be UHD and his box isn't capable but I don't know if they're UHD or not?

Back