I've been sick a few times over the last few years. Over the weekend I've had stomach issues , shivers and headache.

Work requires un jabbed staff to take a test. 3 days in a row negative but symptoms could be classed as COVID.

Not once have I tested positive even when we had to do weekly tests at work.

Obviously I still have to be off work till 48 hours after symptoms due to my stomach issues šŸ¤¢

I've been sick a few times over the last few years. Over the weekend I've had stomach issues , shivers and headache.

Work requires un jabbed staff to take a test. 3 days in a row negative but symptoms could be classed as COVID.

Not once have I tested positive even when we had to do weekly tests at work.

Obviously I still have to be off work till 48 hours after symptoms due to my stomach issues šŸ¤¢
My wife used to test twice a week because she was still working during lockdowns etc, once she had a test that was possitive even though she felt fine, but then couple of days later she was in bed for a couple of days with bad flu like symptoms. Like you she had to stay of work for few days after.

Not in my family not even High blood pressure. I has booster & phenmonia jab. Fell ill straight away went for a run ended up iller

Attachments

• 20211210_131422.jpg
    20211210_131422.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Not in my family not even High blood pressure. I has booster & phenmonia jab. Fell ill straight away went for a run ended up iller
That's like saying getting hit by that bus didn't kill him,
No one in my family has ever been killed by a bus hitting them

And has nothing to do with the fact far fewer have taken up the 3rd and 4th Covid Booster Jabs compared to the firsst 2 jabs?

Higher than pre vaccine when apparently everyone was dropping dead from it?
Or should I say "with covid". The media aren't counting now I see...

Its higher than when people weren't vaccinated and we had covid.

Nor is that graph lol. 2020 is spuriously missing from the ā€œ5-year averageā€.

Also, should look at % of the population rather than absolute deaths.

Its higher than when people weren't vaccinated and we had covid.
5 year average which includes 3 pre covid years, misses out one full covid year all together so making this year look high, if you pick and choose random data and leave out data you can make it look as bad as you like.

If you call, clot. Heart attack , stroke. Mild, so be it
My dads best mate is now basically handicapped. Had to retire form the job he loved. Stroke as a direct result of Az jab 1. He should have died from it but his wife awoke in the night just sensing something was wrong.
Fantastically they still had him in for jab 2 stating the Az would be too risky and thus pumped the Pfizer into him which basically handicapped him.
Again though, nobody in the medical profession or anyone at all, really gives a hoot.

Iā€™m banning myself from this thread now. As I donā€™t want to know how many people are still pumping experiments into themselves.
Absolute madness.

There were more excess deaths in 2021 than in 2020. This would be almost an impossibility because historical data shows that a year with a high excess mortality rate is always followed by a year with a low mortality rate.

A bad flu season would kill a lot of people that would not normally die until the following year and therefore, there should be less deaths the following year, due to the fact that many who would have died that year are already dead.

Add to that, the jab rollout, and it becomes even more of an impossibility, if the jabs actually do anything, that is.

A bad flu season would kill a lot of people that would not normally die until the following year and therefore, there should be less deaths the following year, due to the fact that many who would have died that year are already dead.

OK so as we didn't have bad flu seasons due to lockdown and an increased take up of the flu vaccine for a year or two, can this spike in excess deaths be attributed to people dying now who would have died from flu over the last couple of years?

Back