Had phenmonia jab, this afternoon, sore arm. Little under the weather. Nothing out of the ordinary.

got stabbed twice, first time no side affects, second time, got moderately sick about 48 hrs after for 24 hrs, all in all, not terrible

Me and the wife have both had our 1st and 2nd jabs. First was back on 9th July and second was Friday 3rd September. Our booster is booked for 05th January. Dead arm both times and a runny nose lasted around 4-5 days.

I had my first jab in May and my second in August. Since the second I suffered with heavy (heavier than normal) sweating whenever I workout, play sport and occasionally while I sleep. When I addressed this with my GP a couple of months back, he said it was a side effect of the vaccine.

Hello I've had all 3 of my covid vaccines I had my first in Feb 2021 my second in May 2021 and my booster in November 2021 the first 2 vaccines were astra and I had no side effects but when I had my booster which was Pfizer I felt a bit sick and had a dry mouth and that night I could not sleep on my left side because it was hurting a bit but the next day after moving my arm for the day it all went away

Hello I've had all 3 of my covid vaccines I had my first in Feb 2021 my second in May 2021 and my booster in November 2021 the first 2 vaccines were astra and I had no side effects but when I had my booster which was Pfizer I felt a bit sick and had a dry mouth and that night I could not sleep on my left side because it was hurting a bit but the next day after moving my arm for the day it all went away
Different side effects for different people bud.
I’ve had all 3 doses and all been Pfizer one and had flu jab also.
The aching arm is no side effect as you get that when you have any injection or bloods taken.
As for the feeling sick I can’t comment on that as I feel sick (diabetic) daily the dry mouth I just got told to drink plenty of fluids so I did a nice bottle of Cold stella 🤣🤣

I had my booster yesterday, felt a bit sick in the stomach for an hour or so(I hadntneaten lunch, dont know if that caused it) biting an achy arm today, but otherwise nothing.

First and second were Pfizer, booster was moderna

I had my booster on Monday 20th Dec (moderna) massive bad head and feeling really cold, but it only lasted about 24 hrs. My 1st vac the Astra Zenica I was ill for 4 days, the 2nd I was ill for 2.5 days. The thing is as soon as I had the Moderna booster, I near enough immediately had a bad head, sort of a pressure bad head. But it is all done now, to what end I don't know. I am seriously considering not having any more!

I had my booster on Monday 20th Dec (moderna) massive bad head and feeling really cold, but it only lasted about 24 hrs. My 1st vac the Astra Zenica I was ill for 4 days, the 2nd I was ill for 2.5 days. The thing is as soon as I had the Moderna booster, I near enough immediately had a bad head, sort of a pressure bad head. But it is all done now, to what end I don't know. I am seriously considering not having any more!
You've had three sunbeam, I don't think there is any more 👍
Had two AZ and one Pfizer, no reaction to any of them, the cider seen to that

Had my booster 10/12 and was really rough the next day. The following week I was in close contact for several hours with a couple of people who tested positive for covid. I did lateral flow tests twice a day for the next 7 days that were negative so I'm glad I had the booster.

Zero jabs and never taken any form of convid test. Therefore never had the lurgy.
Still above ground and get the occasional sniffle/sore throat, like those heady days of 2019.
It's been a right eye opener of a couple of years and no mistake.

Zero jabs and never taken any form of convid test. Therefore never had the lurgy.
Still above ground and get the occasional sniffle/sore throat, like those heady days of 2019.
It's been a right eye opener of a couple of years and no mistake.
if you've never taken a covid test how do you know if you've ever had it? many people only get mild symptoms and would never think they had it if they didn't test.

if you've never taken a covid test how do you know if you've ever had it? many people only get mild symptoms and would never think they had it if they didn't test.
Unless they pass it on to an elderly relative who then drops dead! Then it will be the government and NHS's fault and will be trying to claim compensation.

I had the new moderna last week. Bit of an achy arm for a couple of days but that was it.

Unless they pass it on to an elderly relative who then drops dead! Then it will be the government and NHS's fault and will be trying to claim compensation.

I had the new moderna last week. Bit of an achy arm for a couple of days but that was it.
Had an elderly relative drop dead from jab 2. Not “with” jab 2 either. Directly from it
In fact, it seems to carry anger towards that truth instead. Like the descriptions for cognitive dissonance.
And yes, it was confirmed on his certificate of death.
Nobody seems to care.

Back