So I queued to get on a queue, to get on an escalator, to get on a queue, to register to get on a queue, to get on an escalator to get on a queue to see this view (I've decided I don't want a job cutting grass) to then get the first Pfizer vaccination, to hang about for 15 minutes.
All done with number one, roll on 4 weeks time to get it finished.
🛫 Roll on sunny Spain ✈️✈️✈️

No ill effects, no soreness at all.

IMG_20210524_114117.jpg
Done at the Aviva Stadium (Lansdowne Road), home of Ireland Rugby and international Football.

Update from this morning

BAD ARM AGAIN!!!! 🤣
Absolutely terrible but I had that 1st time around but this is worse the 2nd time, but its worthit and I'm glad it's over now, roll on our boosters next year.

Good look to everyone who is still waiting for their jabs. 👍🏻
I replied few weeks back got my second jab no problems thinking just sore arm again went for a few pints straight after my jab next day feeling great no problems two days later thought how the hell have I now got a hangover sweating feeling dizzy again thought I was going to pass out then remembered I had the second covid jab :ROFLMAO: thats what it was like first time round.

i'm still knackered after sunday, chills have gone but been replaced by spells of dizziness, similar to vertigo :anguished:

Back