My Pfizer first dose was April and end of May was 2nd dose.

My symptoms not long after 2nd dose was my knees got very weak like they wanted to give way when walking around for long periods of time.. my job at the time involved lot walking about, another young lad that worked with me in his 20's had the same affects with his knees and he also took Pfizer.

I also contracted shingles 2 month's after 2nd dose, I strongly believe the vaccine did trigger the shingles with me and when I asked my doctor he said yes there was a possibility that the vaccine may have caused this to occur, he also said that he have seen very high rise in shingle cases in patients that was vaccinated.

I had my first covid AZ jab in February with just a little soreness at the injection site and a raised red area around it that lasted for two weeks, I had my second AZ at the end of March with no problems at all.
I had my shingles shot in May and my flu shot on 16th September and I had no problems with eiither of those but I had my covid booster shot, the Pfizer one this time, on 27th September and I felt fine that evening but I then spent most of the week in bed feeling exhausted but fortunately not in any pain, until eventually feeling strong enough to get showered and dressed and to go downstairs last Friday. I have never felt so tired or have had such a weakness and unsteadiness in my legs for so long for many years but hopefully I should not get shigles, the flu or covid this year as I have been jabbed with everything available now, I think :unsure:

I had a strange call from centre I had my second jab from the other day.

Said on their system says my first jab was the Astra despite being told at the first jab appointment I was having the Pfizer.

So on their system now they have the first jab as Astra and the second as Pfizer. Very strange what's occurred and likely a mistake on their end that actually have two different vaccines.

I had a strange call from centre I had my second jab from the other day.

Said on their system says my first jab was the Astra despite being told at the first jab appointment I was having the Pfizer.

So on their system now they have the first jab as Astra and the second as Pfizer. Very strange what's occurred and likely a mistake on their end that actually have two different vaccines.
That’s quite a common, a lot of people have been given mixed doses by mistake.

Did you ask them at each injection what they were giving you?

You probably did have Astra Zeneca then

Strange then as the person on the first one made it clear numerous times was getting the Pfizer that day and had a notification before hand it was going to be a Pfizer one.

Doesn't bother me tbh if two different ones I have had as not experienced any side effects.

Did you not get a card saying what vaccine it was , on the 1st jab, then when you went for the 2nd, they have a look at the card to see first of all if you are due your 2nd jab, some have got the dates wrong, then they check to see what version you got on the first, thats the way it worked for me anyway.

Did you not get a card saying what vaccine it was , on the 1st jab, then when you went for the 2nd, they have a look at the card to see first of all if you are due your 2nd jab, some have got the dates wrong, then they check to see what version you got on the first, thats the way it worked for me anyway.

I have misplaced my card but I'm certain it said Pfizer on it.

I just went into a drop in centre no appointment needed for second jab. Didn't ask me for a card but did say if here for my first or second jab to which I said my second one.

Last edited:
I got my 2 jabs in my doctors surgery, for the 2nd one, they asked me for my card, I thought it was like that everywhere, guess not then.

neither the wife nor I got our card until we had the 2nd jab, but it should have been on their screen which you was given

It just goes to show how different it all was across the board, I got my card during the first jab with the date on it for when I had to return for the 2nd jab, they also told me to try not and lose the card as I will need to produce it before getting my 2nd jab, which turned out to be the case, I got the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

I got a card with the type and batch number with my first one then they added the type and batch number with the second one but instead of writing 23/3/2021 she wrote 23/2/2021 but when I later checked with my GP's surgery they had the correct dates on my records.

I got a second card when I had my booster shot last week with the tpe and batch number and it said booster, it was the same as the original card so there is space for the 4th one if they decide we are having another

My 12 year old autistic son gets his first jab at school on Friday having phizer one.
Although I don't want him to have it as he's shite scared of needles 🤦🤦🤦

Back