iXtreme Burner Max Tutorial

I have the 224 version ordered since the news so looking forward to trying all this out, anything else changes after this im seriously quitting!

Guys is there any way when ordering to know wether your getting the b-model or not,i just bought a drive on amazon not for this purpose but would be a bonus if it was

Do you have a link to the one you got sinno?
I think the chipset is a giveaway to the drive model A or B

'A' chipset : MT1879LE
'B' chipset : MT1839LN
'Y' chipset : MC-10045

Cant really tell from the description BUT

Found this in the comments at the bottom of the page :)
Is this a Lite-onIHAS624 B drive.

'Apparently', this model is only available in the B version.

Yeah i saw from the recent news you posted it could be looking that way, whats the file size your looking at for burning a ps3 iso?

I looked at one last night at 19.3GB which will require a bluray burner,but for the discs that appear to be working between 7-8 gb

We still have another dash update to come before xmas i think, im not convinced on how safe drive emulation is yet so ill stick to what has worked for me for so long now.
If usb loading proves itself up to and just after xmas then i might give it a go!

The usb loading has me interested in getting one,still not up on all the hardware and what works with which one,you might do up a noobs guide as to which 1 to buy and what works with each,i remember my brother had a original 1 with the games running of the hdd,also if corona will have a impact,as its getting close to christmass,it would be very handy to have a detailed shopping list and clear options as to whats available.
Bobby123 sorry for hijacking your thread

I have ordered this one - LiteOn IHAS124-19B 24x Internal DVDRW Black Bulk SATA from Amazon and the reviews say it good for the new 360 games.

Back