Jedi EPG & Skin Issues

adamsm

So I've got the program working and it downloads the channels OK however EPG isn't the best with my provider.

Set EPG with all the Rytek UK-IE selected

But when Jedi is saying downloading RytecEPG it's not doing anything, then it proceeds to create the boquests.

Also there isn't any skin options in the plugin (when the instructions state there are plugins) - I'm using OPENATV Nightly 6.3 on Zgemma H5.2TC with Wooshbuild.

So I've got the program working and it downloads the channels OK however EPG isn't the best with my provider.

Set EPG with all the Rytek UK-IE selected

But when Jedi is saying downloading RytecEPG it's not doing anything, then it proceeds to create the boquests.

Also there isn't any skin options in the plugin (when the instructions state there are plugins) - I'm using OPENATV Nightly 6.3 on Zgemma H5.2TC with Wooshbuild.

Are you importing from epg importer though menu> epg importer> select either providers details or the rytec options and then manual download?

When in JediMakerXtream, Bouquet Settings have you set Use Rytec EPG to enable then after creating bouquets have you selected Ryteck UK inEPG Import?

I'm having the same problem, which one do you select in epg import? The rytec general xmltv or the uk sat/virgin one? And do you keep the iptv one still ticked?

I selected EPG Importer, Sources, Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV - Then ticked all the 6 options, Then Save

Then I downloaded Jedi (5.29.20200129) & Rebooted Box

Use Your Provider EPG - Disable
Use Rytec UK EPG - Enable
Ticked which bouqets I wanted
Then pressed Green Button to Create

Downlading rytec data comes up but the process bar doesnt move
Then goes to bouquets where the blue process bar does move
informs me how many bouquets have been made

Went back into EPG plugin
Press Manual Import
Improting the UK 6 options from earlier
Finishes saying 0 Events

I selected EPG Importer, Sources, Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV - Then ticked all the 6 options, Then Save

Then I downloaded Jedi (5.29.20200129) & Rebooted Box

Use Your Provider EPG - Disable
Use Rytec UK EPG - Enable
Ticked which bouqets I wanted
Then pressed Green Button to Create

Downlading rytec data comes up but the process bar doesnt move
Then goes to bouquets where the blue process bar does move
informs me how many bouquets have been made

Went back into EPG plugin
Press Manual Import
Improting the UK 6 options from earlier
Finishes saying 0 Events
Set your iptv provider epg to enable in the rytec box at top of epg importer tick what's in there news erotic miscellaneous ect then go down to uk/vm tick all in there then at very bottom tick your provider then green to save yellow to import

Set your iptv provider epg to enable in the rytec box at top of epg importer tick what's in there news erotic miscellaneous ect then go down to uk/vm tick all in there then at very bottom tick your provider then green to save yellow to import

Ye I've tried all that and still nothing mate

Used above

Imported 29829 events but still nothing in EPG. Using MetrixHD Skin

Back