Jedi EPG & Skin Issues

Try in Jedi plugin Bouquet settings use providers EPG to disable create bouquets then epg import untick providers epg if it shows then make sure rytec epg is still ticked then run epg import. Just to see if its providers epg causing issues.

But surely if there's EPG issues from your IPTV provder surely the EPG should populate from the Rytek EPG?

Maybe not as it maybe using providers service reference when using providers epg enabled so rytec might not be able to match it. Just trying to rule out issues. Also there is an option in Jedi plugin bouquet settings to rebuild epg that I was going to suggest if epg works with disabling providers url.

Another option would be to check Android app to see if epg populates there

Supplier EPG is down as I tried using their android app. So is there way my end to change all the service reference so EPG will work from Rytec as EPG from provider is always going down?

Supplier EPG is down as I tried using their android app. So is there way my end to change all the service reference so EPG will work from Rytec as EPG from provider is always going down?
Try changing use providers epg to disabled. Also epg settings delete epg to remove any corrupted data then try epg importer but untick providers epg.

Reinstall jedimaker again and try setting up again I’ve had this a few times but should be working if no issues providers end

You should be able to set provider iptv to yes and also the rytec options, I normally have all 3 rytec enabled then continue and create the bouquets again. Then as said above goto menu> epg importer> highlight your provider and check the 6 or 7 rytec show ticked, green for save and yellow for manual download. Once done restart your gui
Just a quickie you have a usb initialised and mounted so the epg can be saved there?

Solved - Flashed my box with Willo build OpenVix and everything worked. So maybe it's something to do with OpenATV Nightly Build.

Back