Jedi EPG & Skin Issues

EPG from the IPTV supplier isn't the issue. It's not having that ticked and using the others sources which doesn't populate on OpenATV, if i just select the IPTV in EPG in OpenATV is works (that's when the EPG is up from the supplier). The only way I got this working was to use Open Vix from Willow on my H5 box.

EPG from the IPTV supplier isn't the issue. It's not having that ticked and using the others sources which doesn't populate on OpenATV, if i just select the IPTV in EPG in OpenATV is works (that's when the EPG is up from the supplier). The only way I got this working was to use Open Vix from Willow on my H5 box.
What seemed to work for me was updating bouquets in Jedi and then running epg importer, the autoupdate in Jedi may not be working? worth a try.

What seemed to work for me was updating bouquets in Jedi and then running epg importer, the autoupdate in Jedi may not be working? worth a try.

What model box agr you using and Is your build Openatv and if so what version? I spent hours yesterday using 6.3 and 6.4 on my H5.2TC and couldn't get Jedi to work properly

What model box agr you using and Is your build Openatv and if so what version? I spent hours yesterday using 6.3 and 6.4 on my H5.2TC and couldn't get Jedi to work properly
ZGemma H2h and ATV 6.4 and latest Jedi 5.29, EPG importer ran on startup and every morning but no epg, tried epgimport manually but no luck, then updated bouquets in Jedi and then ran EPG importer manually and most epg populated, so maybe a coincidence but its worked twice for me now. pity its not automatic

Are you using the IPTV as source in EPG or Rytec? Iptv source worked for me on ATV but any other source wasn't so that's why I switched to Openvix as other sources worked on that build.

Are you using the IPTV as source in EPG or Rytec? Iptv source worked for me on ATV but any other source wasn't so that's why I switched to Openvix as other sources worked on that build.
I tick Rytec General XMLTV / Rytec IPTV XMLTV and my provider, save then run manual and save and it populates EPG, for me anyway, I have to update bouquets in Jedi though, assume if bouquets are already updated then it will work, not sure.

Back