Jedi maker xtream

Just started using this and i must admit its great, fool proof really, but the fact you can hide the categories that you don’t want just by unselecting them is what sets it apart for me. Great work! Hope it doesn’t become a player like he states in to do list, I prefer it as a bouquets maker.

i am using extreme editor is it easy to replace with Jedi ? i have some issues with my bouquets repeating and not being able to hide things that dont work.
can you advise?

i am using extreme editor is it easy to replace with Jedi ? i have some issues with my bouquets repeating and not being able to hide things that dont work.
can you advise?
You would have to speak to your provider xtream editor is different to Jedi you need username password and server url for jedi

Thanks Baz, I have just sent an email to them to see if they supprt it.

can you explain the differences/ benefits to xtreme editor?

can you advise?
Your provider will be using an m3u type system with url/ username and password ect so just ask him for those and you can use jedimaker no problem.

Thanks Baz, I have just sent an email to them to see if they supprt it.

can you explain the differences/ benefits to xtreme editor?
As been mentioned xe is m3u Jedi can have m3u but better to install what bouquets you want so you only have the things you like and Jedi others epg for providers who don't have epg for certain catagories

Spoke with the plugins developer last night and it will be available very soon in plugin/extensions direct from your box and line details can be added manually (y)(y)

Been using Jedi for quite a while great plugin, easy to use and nice for people like me who want to keep IPTV and VOD separate. If you do use it with VOD for me the only downside is the organisation of TV series.

I use it very good for UK EPG without doing a whole lot to it, plus I use suls plugin for epg for USA/CA that my provider does not have with an override.xml.
Plus xtream editor for catchup and vod

Back