Jedi maker xtream

Will it work on any skin and do u need a certain version off ATV or iPad I'm searching the internet for links thank you for reply folks in advance

Sorry to jump in on this thread but I could do with some help using Jedi.
My current test provider only supports Suls but I'd like to try Jedi. I've tried adding the m3u url in M3U external location. Is this right? I get server not responding when I do this.
Cheers guys.

Sorry to jump in on this thread but I could do with some help using Jedi.
My current test provider only supports Suls but I'd like to try Jedi. I've tried adding the m3u url in M3U external location. Is this right? I get server not responding when I do this.
Cheers guys.
Is it the full m3u you have? or a tiny url? if tiny url go onto your laptop open notepad and drag the m3u to it and will open up take the url from it your username and password and enter those into jedi green to save then move onto next step if not a tiny url then just take the details I've mentioned and enter them into the api bit

It's not a tiny url. I requested the m3u url from the supplier as previously I he provided a script for suls. What he provided was a script generator with 5 options to choose from.

GENERIC M3U
PERFECT PLAYER M3U
IPTV EXTREME M3U
SMART IPTV LINE

I have so far tried the m3u from the GENERIC M3U option. This us when I get the server not responding error.

Does Jedi maker only work on providers that used XC middleware, as my provider has changed to another and i have a new server address and port, u/n and p/w are still the same. when i enter them in JM i get a green light so it does appear to be connecting, however i do not get any bouquets or content to select from. So any advice you guys can offer appreciated, I also cant get it to work on xcplugin either.

Jedi uses xtream codes api and if your supplier isn't running a cracked version of xc codes then it won't run jedi mate same with xc-lite you would need to run that via M3u for that to probably work as the dev of jedi is not going to change anything in the plugin it's a finished project so maybe wiser getting M3u off provider and using suls or if supports xtream editor use that

As a temp solution, put the m3u file on your box and load it on jedi from there, then select local m3u file in jedi. Hopefully will work, but it wont auto update.

excellent didnt think to try m3u via jedi only thru xcplugin however jedi gave me bouquets cheers
Out of interest did the epg work on Jedi? I have just put m3u back on suls but cant get the epg to work!! I did consider Jedi as I had that going before the crash!!
It could be my settings though!!

No the epg does not work unfortunately but i suspect thats because my epg provider cfg is not showing in epg importer anymore as JM configured this for me, but also my providers app for android doesnt have an epg either anymore i believe they are working on it. Also Jedi Maker is not for satellite only IPTV.

Does Jedi Maker Xtream not work anymore? I installed in on my zgemma h2s and added in my iptv details but when I click on it to create my playlist it just crashes my box

Back