Jedi maker xtream

Just a quick issue I have with this great plugin.
All my bouquets have been created but the TV series have nothing inside. Movies VOD and live tv are all ok. I have toggled the button in the settings to show the series.
I am presuming this is a Jedi maker issue as I've tried my sub on my firestick and the series show all ok.

Just a quick issue I have with this great plugin.
All my bouquets have been created but the TV series have nothing inside. Movies VOD and live tv are all ok. I have toggled the button in the settings to show the series.
I am presuming this is a Jedi maker issue as I've tried my sub on my firestick and the series show all ok.
Install xc-lite plugin mate and enter your details into that for vod

This is what @dsayers2014 put on another thread wget --no-check-certificate -O IPTV.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/plugins/master/iptv.sh && chmod +x IPTV.sh && ./IPTV.sh Copy and past the above command in telnet/putty or openwebif it will ask you for your username and password and host url i.e http://www.myprovider.com:8080

This will create a playlists.txt file in etc/enigma2 with your m3u urls I have chosen this folder for users that want to test and compare to the file they may have in etc\enigma2\jediplaylists

The script will also configure the plugin to read etc\enigma\playlists.txt so you can go straight into create playlists.

You can run it multiple times to add a new line as it will add another line under the first line.

Thanks Baz. Tried the script but still the same.
Have installed xc-lite and everything ok. Very impressed with it.(y)(y)

Thanks Baz. Tried the script but still the same.
Have installed xc-lite and everything ok. Very impressed with it.(y)(y)
In Jedi did you choose to install vod I prefer to use xc-lite plugin so your not going and going through epg

I googled jedixtream maker, one of my secondary sub supplier just sent the scipt and a url for epg and to be honest I didn't have a clue how to apply although I had the sub installed in one block of bouquets so separated them manually on Echanneliser!! I know how naïve !! Before asking on here I did a bit of googling and found a set up on line by Willo which had the Dsayers script and boom my £18 annual sub went from good to excellent , I'm not sure I ftp the up to date version but it works great after a bit of fine turning.

A simple Google search will take you to the latest version of Jedi. KiddaC has requested that people don't upload his ipk's on other sites.

Menu setup epg epg importer blue for sources tick the rytec at top of epg importer then go down to uk sat/vm tick all in there then tick your provider epg green to save yellow to import

Back