Jedi maker xtream

I don’t know what all that means. I can get all the channels but not info as to what is on them.
So you need to go to menu setup/system setup/epg then epg importer and open epg importer then press blue for sources tick the rytec box at top all in that go down to uk/vm tick all in that box then down to bottom your iptv tick that box green to save yellow to import

I don’t know what all that means. I can get all the channels but not info as to what is on them.
So it's just epg data?

Ok in playlists on the first page when choosing yes to vod etc set use Rytec uk epg to yes green to save then choose bouquets and create bouquets.

Goto epg importer blue for sources you should see your providers url press ok on that then put a tick in the next box then tick all the Rytec uk options and green to save. Press yellow for manual import let it import then go back and press tv button.

Yep done all that. Nothing. The channels work great but I don’t know what I’m putting on I only know the channel. Thanks for your help but I’ve had enough for tonight. I will have a go tomorrow.

Can you help with a provider. If you can could you PM me as although the streams are good this bouquet thing is a headache and the support is useless

Guys is there anyway to change the displayed name for all bouquets please so you don't see the url on each

In jedimakerxtream, playlist after choosing playlist you should see a prefix option change that to no to remove prefix or you can give it a new name

You can rename alias to what ever you want unless that's been changed on jedi now
Cheers mate where can this be done please after I have created all bouquets? Showing the full url name on there before the section heading really annoying lol

Cheers mate where can this be done please after I have created all bouquets? Showing the full url name on there before the section heading really annoying lol
Go back into jedi press ok on your playlist then
Change Bouquet Name (alias)

Back