Jedi maker xtream

Yep. My provider has an epg but it has gone down again so last time it happened I installed Jedi and they both showed up but only the Jedi one had content in it. But I can’t even get it to show up. I thought there should be a number 1 by active in the plug in but it shows a 0

Yep. My provider has an epg but it has gone down again so last time it happened I installed Jedi and they both showed up but only the Jedi one had content in it. But I can’t even get it to show up. I thought there should be a number 1 by active in the plug in but it shows a 0
The active tells you how many are active right now so if it's 0 that means no one is viewing at the time.

When you go into playlist choose your server then carry on to create bouquets. Once bouquets have been created exit to main viewing and press tv button to refresh listings and see if your bouquets are created.

It goes through the set up process as it should and says building 76 categories as it should but I wait for this to finish and when I press TV nothing is there. I’ve just done it again

Also see what stream type your using try 1 or 4097 I think 5001 and 5002 will only show bouquets with service app installed but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't show the bouquets, you seem to have done everything correctly and it's showing it's downloaded bouquets.

The provider I use I both from here and the epg has vanished. The last time I did it and installled Jedi and he gave me the url etc and that gave me and epg. This time though I am struggling. I will try the deep standby thing in a bit and see if that solves it. I’ll see how it goes but I may have to find a new provider. It’s a shame as the feeds are brilliant but without a working epg it’s very hard to use.

For jedi you don't need epg url mate as it populates epg for you I use jedi and never used epg url in it can you go into jedi and about see what version your using

Back