Jedi Xtreme plugin freezes when selecting Playlists

doo_dah

I've installed the Jedi Xtreme plugin on OpenVix on a vu solo+2 box. I've ftp'd the playlists file across but when I select Playlists the box freezes and the spinning icon appear top left. I have to reboot the box. The box works perfectly otherwise. I was unable to find logs to see what the issue is. The URLS in the playlists file work fine - i opened the m3u file using VLC on my laptop.

I've been told I should reimage the box but I can't do this as its my parents box and I can't enter their house. Is there an alternative plugin I can use which uses a playlist or m3u URL?

Thanks.

Its not the latest - it's this one: enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_5.28.20191220_all.ipk

The playlist is big but I deleted all but one URL from the file and that also caused the box to freeze

Thanks, but what's the advantage of using this script?

It downloads enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_5.29.20200129_all.ipk which isn't the latest ipk (v.5.30).

Ah ok, so I extract these (username password server url and port ) from the URL I got from my provider and use these with your script?

I've never got a tinyurl to work in jedi
Always had to use the proper m3u url
Or sometimes the actual .m3u file works better on some box/builds

I've been told I should reimage the box but I can't do this as its my parents box and I can't enter their house. Is there an alternative plugin I can use which uses a playlist or m3u URL?

Thanks.
You can flash the box remotely using teamviewer
You just make file called playlists.txt and add line in this format
http://xxxxx.xyz:8080/get.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORDtype=m3u_plus&output=m3u8
Then ftp the playlists.txt to /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder

you can add extra lines if you have more than one provider.
He said in post#11 he'd done that and it didn't work

You can flash the box remotely using teamviewer

He said in post#11 he'd done that and it didn't work
The URLS in the playlists file work fine - i opened the m3u file using VLC on my laptop. I'm thinking he is putting the actual .m3u into playlist.txt file not the one line needed.

@urie is right. Like an idiot I was copying the contents of the m3u into the playlists and not the URL :anguished:

I've now got the box up and running again and my parents have got their channels back!

Thanks for the help everyone

Back