John and Edward XFactor 2009 = Idiots!!

Probably Noely but i enjoyed that performance plus its good to see him back :)

Agree Noely (y) so lets get back to these 2 muppets
090926_hi_johnandedward.jpg
LOL and that Louie is a bigger muppet :eyebrow:

Maybe so but the missus and the kids watch this show like its the best thing ever as for me well :whistling: lol i love the the parts where they show the mad auditions remember this one
images
lol

Remember the gob on this one
holly_jervis.jpg
she was definitely a fruit cake :loco:

Should see her hubby moh

3451-A-very-big-mouth.jpg
lol

Joking aside HTF did them 2 idiots get through :doh:

Agree with you on Robbie Williams, a true entertainer, didn't seem himself as Noel said :eyebrow:

The Talentless twins get through another week ROFL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRX5n-SbKAY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't believe this, and did you here some of them in the audience they love the twins are they having a laugh,

I actually think they'd be good in pantomime or stage work or something like that.
I feel sorry for them as I think they were put there because of where there from and there mentor and were he is from. Just my opinion :)

Agree with you anto they wont make singers but most likely will make the stage pantomime etc .

On another note it wouldn't surprise me if the voting was rigged ie judges and the phone voting,this is a huge money making venture for the likes of simon,so they need to keep someone like these 2 in to get the likes of us talking about it generate more interest etc etc.

On a final note Cheryl Cole shes a nice lady great looking but as for her song tonight,it didnt do it for me thought she was out of tune etc and very average,but im sure the recorded version will be great :grin:

Back