Just a quick one on multi room

Novacblue

Is multi room just for your home like a 2nd device and locked to ip address? Or would I be able give this to say my girlfriend for her to use in her house Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

my iptv agent i can watch on any 2 devices.
and they can be anywhere

didnt really think there was a multi iptv setup
more a multi stream

my iptv agent i can watch on any 2 devices.
and they can be anywhere

didnt really think there was a multi iptv setup
more a multi stream

This is weird...what's stopping people buying one 'multiroom' package and selling one to their mate, thereby only paying half a sub each?

I did figure it was just a 2nd device, but wasn't sure if it was locked to my ip address

Am not putting it down to cheapness, was just asking the question on how multi room works.

it all depends on what your provider classes as multiroom.

it can either be 1 sub with 2 connections.

or

2 completely independent subs.

either way they can be locked to ip and genrally would be in the first instance to stop people blagging cheap subs :grin:

it all depends on what your provider classes as multiroom.

it can either be 1 sub with 2 connections.

or

2 completely independent subs.

either way they can be locked to ip and genrally would be in the first instance to stop people blagging cheap subs :grin:
That makes sense, because I bought 2 subscriptions but he give me the same url to use on 2 different devices anywhere. And as am looking for a new provider for iptv for 2 subscriptions I wasn't sure if this came under multi room. If that makes any sense.

whilst you may get a little discount for buying 2 subs at the same time, a true ip locked multiroom sub is generally heavily discounted due to the fact that its probably not going to be used on both devices at the same time very often anyway :grin:

So basically had be after 2 independent subscription and not multi room. I just thought with most providers saying multi room it was a discounted price for 2 or more subscriptions. But am on it now. Just wanted to ask before I buy as I wasn't sure thanks

Back