Kodi

My supplier offers customers a custom build but tbh I just use an old Amazon firebox and it runs Kodi better than on my Enigma 2 box. You could buy a combo box and get the best of both worlds.

Hello All. Not quite sure if this is a question for a Pi page, Kodi page, or indeed a Zgemma page, but here goes!...

I have three Pi's in three different rooms, all connected to my network (hard-wired). I have used many builds of Kodi on the Pi's with varying degrees of success and for probably the last 4 years have used OSMC as the basis for my builds (due to a few compatibility issues with remote controls when I used OpenElec). My primary use has always been using a PVR Client (Vu+, which I know is unsupported, but it works) to connect to my Zgemma satellite box across my network to watch live satellite TV (currently via Wooshbuild Infinity on the Zgemma) from any room where I have a Pi. My latest issue to overcome is I can only seem to have one instance of Live TV running on one Pi at any given time. If I try to stream TV from another Pi, Kodi just hangs with the 'trying to connect' spinning symbol. As soon as I cease Live TV from the Pi it is running on, the one that has been 'hanging' then connects and streams fine. So... how do I allow streaming to all Pi's at the same time?
Any help, greatly appreciated.

I don't know much about the Pi side of things but I think enigma2 allocates one tuner to a streaming client.
If you have 2 streaming clients you would need 2 free tuners etc.

Back