Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

From what I can remember sometimes the A780 would get stuck in a loop when scanning.

So it wouldn't delete the old channels and replace them even though it looked like it performed
a rescan. You basically just got the same channel list back.

A factory reset sorted it out most times but you may need to re flash.

Think for some reason when you do a rescan the channels are moving over to the radio side first time all apart from bbc1 fta channels moved then a few weeks later after a rescan others went over and then a couple of days ago after rescan sports and kids went ? You can hear them but no picture on radio

If I go Into system settings there is only av output settings and other settings if I go into installation there I can factory default settings.cant find where to delete channels or restore factory settings.

£65 Brand new box, 7 day epg, updates itself while youre in bed, most VM channels in HD, access thousands of free online movies, series, doccumentaries from all over the world via same box, just using same line in Kryptview

Which box are you referring to?

If I go Into system settings there is only av output settings and other settings if I go into installation there I can factory default settings.cant find where to delete channels or restore factory settings.

It's under "User Preferences" > Delete all channels.

Thanks for that do you know where restore factory settings is
Dont think there is a factory restore, only factory default. I've factory defaulted then deleted all TPs and rescanned using 643 6952 Qam 256..some channels still scanning onto Radio side. Switch off box and router, switch on router switch on box..same old story!

Dont think there is a factory restore, only factory default. I've factory defaulted then deleted all TPs and rescanned using 643 6952 Qam 256..some channels still scanning onto Radio side. Switch off box and router, switch on router switch on box..same old story!
Are you getting any sports or kids

cheapest Zgemma the H9T
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZGEMMA-H...240252?hash=item3aff97c77c:g:NkwAAOSw3qVcZYxK
runs Cable lines and also can run IPTV, but even without IPTV, the openatv e2iplayer (free) has thousands of on demand series, movies, box sets etc
You can log into the box from your PC/Laptop wirelessly, as you can with all E2 boxes

Thanks, ill read up on the box. I've tried all sorts, factory rest, all the recommended steps but I can't get Sports channels to show up. I think this might be the final nail for Kryptview.

Had a post elsewhere and it might be this?

I had heard that in some areas Channel 5 is using a video codec not supported on the DM500, as the KV is also very old, there is a chance that box doesn't have the codec either. It's possible that other channels could be using that codec too and if the KV doesn't have it, then it could identify them as radio channels - this is just a guess. Thanks @lincsat for other views on this old box.

Back