Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

Factory reset and do a manual scan on those old frequencies to see if one works better .

Net ids used in Birmingham in the past

Birmingham TW/C&W, 41011 643000 6952
Birmingham TDN Trial, 41022 499000 6952
Birmingham Trial BM01, 40993 643000 6952
Birmingham Trial BM01, 41008 643000 6952
Birmingham TDN, 41015 499000 6952

Looking for the list i had of netids.

Factory reset and do a manual scan on those old frequencies to see if one works better .

Net ids used in Birmingham in the past

Birmingham TW/C&W, 41011 643000 6952
Birmingham TDN Trial, 41022 499000 6952
Birmingham Trial BM01, 40993 643000 6952
Birmingham Trial BM01, 41008 643000 6952
Birmingham TDN, 41015 499000 6952

Looking for the list i had of netids.
I'm on the manual search page. The 6952 is the symbol rate. I dont know where to input the 1st two figures..ie for 41011 643000 in the 1st example above.

643000 would be a preset frequency and if on the correct one will load many channels and 6952 would be a provider,thinking c & w ?

643000 would be a preset frequency and if on the correct one will load many channels and 6952 would be a provider,thinking c & w ?
Thanks for your help mate. I tried them all, still no luck with the missing channels. It's as if a TP is missing. Also during the scans some channels are showing up on the Radio side but once installed under the Radio category the channels are not showing. Just peed off that I'm unable to see the footy!

I wonder if you asked on another thread looking for Birmingham netid and frequency in case its a new frequency?
Sometimes on the old kv one had to power off box at back and reboot router and scan from direct feed.
How many channels are you getting on a scan?

I wonder if you asked on another thread looking for Birmingham netid and frequency in case its a new frequency?
Sometimes on the old kv one had to power off box at back and reboot router and scan from direct feed.
How many channels are you getting on a scan?
I'm getting around about 150 channels with a quite a few duplicates.

These boxes are practically finished now, you'd both be better off getting a different box, there's been no updates for KV for years so, as transponders/frequencies change, they become more and more unstable.
I had one myself until a few years ago and replaced it with a cheap zgemma.
Recently 2 family members, also KV owners have bitten the bullet and got new boxes.
Modern boxes have one touch recording, full 7 day epg, HD channels and you can use different skins (backgrounds) to make them look like Sky or Virgin on the screen, like this:
View attachment 38343

ZGemma? Which box is it? Model number? How do you set that up?

Post 165 says 400 channels on a scan>did you make a new post thread looking for Birminghan netid and frequency yet?

Post 165 says 400 channels on a scan>did you make a new post thread looking for Birminghan netid and frequency yet?
Im at Newcastle and most channels are missing now but all movies working, I have KVA780 and understand lot channels HD which this box doesn't but still used get load channels I'm getting, like all kids have gone and there not HD. On SAT/TP edit always amend 256. Sounds daft but I'm sure amended final line which is missing, last line in blank to amend, previous is TP 787, SR 6.952 Qam 256

I've just tried new line and having exact same problem with the same missing channels, frustrating thing is all movie channels come through.

The TP has changed over past few days, not sure if moving HD?

if anyones sky sports channels comes back let me know.

Gateshead area using kna780

In fact all channels playing through radio/HD.

Obviously just sound no picture
When I'm scanning I'm seeing some channels being scanned into Radio Channels section. Is that what you're getting? I've found all the missing sports, kids channels etc they're all under the Radio section. So all I'm getting is the channel sound with a black screen as its scanning it as a Radio Channel rather than TV channel!:

Attachments

• 20190418_232508.jpg
    20190418_232508.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
When I'm scanning I'm seeing some channels being scanned into Radio Channels section. Is that what you're getting? I've found all the missing sports, kids channels etc they're all under the Radio section. So all I'm getting is the channel sound with a black screen as its scanning it as a Radio Channel rather than TV channel!:
Snap mate! Exactly same problem. I’m gonna wait and see hopefully in the next few days sorts itself out

Back