KRYPTVIEW lines problem " solution"

I bought a line & it worked fine but a couple of hours later went off ,I noticed when I put the port number back in it will connect but go off again shortly afterwards i have had regular emails with the line provider but just waiting to hear back off him ,I did notice when re-entering the port number a number appeared at the right hand side ,any help would be appreciated

Hi Ted,

Not sure how to private message? apologies, need some advice on setting up A780 & hd850? looking for the latest firmware for both receivers. been sometime since these was working.

Would really appreciate your support with this

Kindest Regards

Bazza.

Thanks well I've updated firmware to
13/06/2016
Infinity X N001pv4.5.07
v3.0.0
I've put a test line in
NEWCAMD / MGCAMD
IP
PORT
USER ID
PASSWORD
DESKEY
ACTIVE ON
But connection is saying Not connected
Am I doing something wrong or have I got wrong firmware any help appreciated Thanks

that should work assuming it was a nline for mgcamd cable,did you try other channels as some are listed and dont work.

Yh I've put all info in correctly I even changed the server address to IP address but still no luck and there is spaces between the deskey numbers 01 02 03 etc I wonder if its the line it was a N Line I used but just got it from Google sites

If youve put the details in correct then restart box and the router then channel hop;)Oh just noticed you got it from google.Dont waste your timelol

Back